PDA

View Full Version : Your New Faction Thoughts?

Dekkeer14
01-27-2018, 05:15 AM
What new factions would you guys like to hypothetically see?

Maybe a Tribesman faction? Including Zulu, Hun, Apache (or Comanche?), Aztec, Maui and Dacians.

Possible backstory or reason for being is that the seperate cultures, not belonging to any of the main three, banded together after the apocalyptic disaster that occurs in For Honor. After an initial struggle to stabalise themselves independantly, they band together in order to survive. By presenting a united front against the Knight, Samurai and Vikings, they become more of a threat and perhaps a challenge. Maybe even add a new chapter to the story mode as a method of introduction?

Anywho, what new factions (if any) would you guys like to see added to season 6. Hypothetically. Let me know your thoughts! :)

ArchDukeInstinct
01-27-2018, 05:19 AM
How about none because the last thing this game's developers need is to waste their time on some stupid new faction. I don't think there will ever be another faction and I hope there never is.

Eyyupyeser95
01-27-2018, 05:19 AM
To be honest i dont want any new factions since it wont make sense with the faction war but if i had to choose one i would choose the ottomans

ChampionRuby50g
01-27-2018, 05:46 AM
Iíd like there to be a new faction added in, but understand itís pretty unlikely as itís a lot of work for the team to do. I donít believe it would be too hard, just time consuming, to write in some lore of a new Faction venturing across the sea to claim land that isnít held by either of the factions as you can see on the map there is land surrounding what the current factions hold. It probably would require some changes to the current land which I donít see happening.

If there was a choice though, Iíd like to see an Ancient Greek faction, or a faction made up from the states of that time. Spartans, Athenians, Macedonians, all those type of warriors.