PDA

View Full Version : Who else likes being handicapped in this game?

Depressd_Cent
01-27-2018, 01:49 AM
https://ibb.co/ixzO6w

man its so fun being in uneven matches its the best getting ganked, gb at the last second right before their friend's attack lands, getting gb out of your attack by someone who you're not even fighting, stumbling on some bs, stumbling out of a gb because apparently the game took their game information as first over yours so on his screen he gb me first, getting gb out of your gb, and to top it off having level 1 bots as replacements for 4 matches straight.

how is that even possible these past 4 matches having level 1 bots and new players as teammates even though the other teams top players overall rep was higher than ours, skill level match making isnt working because ive been getting level 1 bots even though the it shows on par with them when it should be saying higher than because obviously this game thinks that the other team shouldn't be fighting level 3 bots; not even when we are down 2 players.

can someone tell me why i should continue to play this game because i keep forgetting that you can't even play this game if you dont have a full squad to play with not only that this game still manages to f#$# you over by booting your friend/teammate while the person who is red barring is still in the match like wtf; does this game really try to keep those players in the match over everybody else, are they the higher priority over everybody else

Card1acArrest
01-27-2018, 01:50 PM
some days are just like that...its life:)

if you see the gank squad coming, start running.

pick another zone.. many fights i stand at enemy home base and clean up B inbetween while the enemy camps our home base with 4 ppl..

it really helps to get high rep armour to build up revenge much faster. that gives you a little time to get out of it too..

Depressd_Cent
01-27-2018, 11:37 PM
some days are just like that...its life:)

if you see the gank squad coming, start running.

pick another zone.. many fights i stand at enemy home base and clean up B inbetween while the enemy camps our home base with 4 ppl..

it really helps to get high rep armour to build up revenge much faster. that gives you a little time to get out of it too..

you just going to ignore that bots were supposed to make these "some days" not be "some days" and that the bots level were going to differ because of the "skill based" match making although all the matches that Ive been matched up in say on par regardless of losing 10 games in a row because of all these inconsistencies at least if it said lower than i would feel a little bit less ****ed but still ****ed because that would mean that my bot replacements would have to be level 2 or 3 since we are missing 2 players while the other team is full squad

ArchDukeInstinct
01-28-2018, 12:36 AM
You're doing it all wrong. Why play 4v4 and wait for a gank team to come around when you could just play as Conqueror in Duel?

Depressd_Cent
01-28-2018, 01:06 AM
You're doing it all wrong. Why play 4v4 and wait for a gank team to come around when you could just play as Conqueror in Duel?

RIP conq his rework killed him [press F to pay respect]

ChampionRuby50g
01-28-2018, 01:53 AM
RIP conq his rework killed him [press F to pay respect]

How do you know the rework killed him when we don’t even know the extent of what’s happening to him? Don’t assume things you don’t know.

ArchDukeInstinct
01-28-2018, 09:26 AM
How do you know the rework killed him when we don’t even know the extent of what’s happening to him? Don’t assume things you don’t know.

It's true though, the current Conqueror has received 0 buffs because they refused to give any buffs before the rework but he's received multiple undeserved nerfs that were justified by saying a rework would be coming soon. And for perspective, it was 4 months ago that full block stance was nerfed with that very excuse.

Conqueror has suffered 3/4ths of a year because of an allegedly imminent rework. It's finally confirmed for February 15th but the character is completely dead until then.

ChampionRuby50g
01-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Ahh I misunderstood then. I thought Rickster was stating that the rework itself killed the Conq, with whatever the team has changed with him, exactly what changes to be revealed soon, but the way you explained it then makes sense. I remember around Season 2 was the first time I heard Conq was getting a rework, and it’s true that a lot of things could’ve been changed with him but hasn’t been because the reworks where coming “soon”.

So yes, In a way the rework has killed him. But it could also be the very thing to bring him back from the dead too.