PDA

View Full Version : When will AC Rogue Remastered be available to pre-order digitally on the Xbox One?

MrMartay82
01-26-2018, 11:19 PM
Howdo all.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a date when we can pre-order Assassinís Creed Rogue Remastered Digitally?

Thank you in advance :)

sidgirl
01-27-2018, 05:24 AM
When will it be available for pre-order ANYWHERE, on ANY SYSTEM?

I went into my GameStop again today, thinking it must be available for pre-order now, and it's still not. That's the third time I've gone in to pre-order this game--I'm so excited for this re-master!--only to find that it's still not in their system. Release date is less than two months away, what's going on?

If it's simply not going to be available for pre-order, that's fine, just please let us know. It's not a big hassle or anything for me to go to GameStop--it's only down the road, it's not ten miles uphill both ways in the snow--but I'm beginning to feel like a pest going in and asking about it again and again ,and it's just a waste of my time (and I hate being disappointed over and over).

So...when can we pre-order, please? Even just a ballpark would be good. Just some idea of when I can finally go and lay down some cash and reserve my release-day copy.

MrMartay82
01-27-2018, 05:29 PM
When will it be available for pre-order ANYWHERE, on ANY SYSTEM?

I went into my GameStop again today, thinking it must be available for pre-order now, and it's still not. That's the third time I've gone in to pre-order this game--I'm so excited for this re-master!--only to find that it's still not in their system. Release date is less than two months away, what's going on?

If it's simply not going to be available for pre-order, that's fine, just please let us know. It's not a big hassle or anything for me to go to GameStop--it's only down the road, it's not ten miles uphill both ways in the snow--but I'm beginning to feel like a pest going in and asking about it again and again ,and it's just a waste of my time (and I hate being disappointed over and over).

So...when can we pre-order, please? Even just a ballpark would be good. Just some idea of when I can finally go and lay down some cash and reserve my release-day copy.

Agreed. I went into my local GAME Store & despite being able to pre-order it on their Website, I couldnít pre order it in store.

Black_Widow9
01-27-2018, 10:52 PM
Hey,

It depends on your region. Pre-order isn't available for the NCSA. If you're in the EMEA, you can only pre-order from the Ubisoft Store (https://store.ubi.com/uk/assassin-s-creed-rogue-remastered/5a53843429e123ee466792bb.html#start=6).

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

MrMartay82
01-28-2018, 12:05 AM
Hey,

It depends on your region. Pre-order isn't available for the NCSA. If you're in the EMEA, you can only pre-order from the Ubisoft Store (https://store.ubi.com/uk/assassin-s-creed-rogue-remastered/5a53843429e123ee466792bb.html#start=6).

Thanks

Iím in the EMEA (The UK), so thatíll be why.

I was just confused, as GAMEís Website has it for Pre-Order, but not the store.

Not a problem. Iíll wait until release. But thank you for the info :)

Canít wait :)

sidgirl
02-10-2018, 04:25 AM
Hey,

Thanks

Sorry, this means that because I'm in the US, I can't pre-order the game? Is that correct? And assuming it is, can you confirm that that's the case even if we want a physical copy for the PS4 Pro, and not just a download? No pre-orders in any format in the USA?

I mean it's not a big deal, as long as there's no pre-order bonus or anything like that I'll be missing. I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly. (It's a little disappointing, because I'm so excited and being able to reserve a copy would make me feel like it's coming sooner, if that makes any sense. :) But it's not a big deal.)

Thanks for the reply!

StellarVisions
03-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Echoing what others have said, why isn'r ACRR available to pre-order in America in any form? The game is set to be released in (as of this post) 18 DAYS. Even the Remastered Ezio Collection got better treatment than this. I'd like to know how much I'll be paying, and since I do all of my ordering online, I'd like to put my money down now. Does Ubisoft not want my money?

MrFluff3h
03-04-2018, 05:56 AM
I

It's available for preorder on psn through amazon but i think xbox live will take preorders on the 6th.

StellarVisions
03-04-2018, 09:39 AM
In what country? I've checked both Amazon and PSN, and neither are showing any sort of listing for Assassin's Creed Rogue for PS4. Give us a link, for god's sake!

Gamerboy_2594
03-05-2018, 01:48 AM
It seems Ubissoft doesn't care enought about its US customer to release a remaster version of AC Rogue

JewVendetta91
03-07-2018, 07:11 AM
I really hope they start doing something I've gotten links for an Australia site to pre-order it but it's $49.95

JesteR1701
03-10-2018, 08:24 AM
I just found this link for the digital version on amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079HGCD4K/?coliid=I1YU897G551YAX&colid=1MKY7ER3OD2WG&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I would be still nice to know if they will release a physical version of the game in the US because I prefer to have the disc version.