PDA

View Full Version : You guys suck. For real.

PaleFolkloreubi
01-26-2018, 04:38 PM
I'm gonna complain on this thread because first world problems. You guys really, really need to balance out the skill/level matching in for honor. I'm getting annoyed at getting wrecked by people who are top prestige who have better gear than i do. So they have the best attack, movement speed, revive speed, etc. On top of that people abuse the mechanics of the game to an almost game breaking level by spamming out guard breaks, grapples or unblockable stamina draining attacks. I'll get gang banged by 3 people in dominion all because every time i try to escape they keep grabbing me and throwing me into a wall. Last but not least, you guys have literally almost killed off this games player base by being unresponsive to peoples concerns. I can hardly find matches outside of dominion. And what happens when i do? Top level prestige people who spam out the square button like there's no tomorrow. I highly, highly doubt you're going to fix this. Given I'm one person complaining and given Ubisofts track record at sucking majorly when it comes to this. So way to go Ubisoft. Way to go.

The_B0G_
01-26-2018, 05:01 PM
Quick tip. If you don't have a shinobi and are engaged in combat already, running will only get you killed, if you get a parry or two in a 3v1 its usually enough to get revenge, hopefully that'll help you out until teammates come to help you.

I'm pretty bad at counter guardbreaks myself, what I do is use my fastest light attacks when someone is over using it, every time you think hes going to use it just light attack him.

Duel, Brawl and ranked modes have gear stats turned off as well.

Mini1900
01-26-2018, 09:09 PM
Sry . But this just show u r not rdy for this game at all. But i try to help you.

Make custom match, add 3 lvl 1 bots and play vs them , they only do heavy and lights( no grab , no feints), try to stay in this gang fight, by blocking ( not parry ) u will see u get revenge very fast ( why i say dont parry its becaus most time when 3 attack you,and you parry one,that parry animation give others the time to hit you , without you bein able to block it !). When u get revenge , up to which hero u play, use the most stamina-usage attack , like with beserker its zone attack,with shoguki just charg around, with raider zone attack feint to light, and and and OR u can grab in middle of opponent attack animation if u want to throw them into hole or water .. Its for sure that u most of time will not win the 3v1 gang in real game, but at least u will get them all low HP or kill 1 or 2. But first of all, try this custom 3v1 and u will learn how to stay cool when 3 attack you, without getting a heartattack and stay focus.Do it like 20 min( sound not much but it is ) !!
Always keep in mind, if u rage u lose harder, the way is to deal with it , when its almost impossible.
Have fun.

Halvtand
01-26-2018, 09:29 PM
You guys really, really need to balance out the skill/level matching in for honor. I'm getting annoyed at getting wrecked by people who are top prestige who have better gear than i do.
When this game launched gear meant literally everything. If you did not have the best gear available (and a revenge build) you could forget about playing dominion. This was fixed in a patch a few months ago, now 95% of the gear effect is in grey, the first tier. Blaming gear for your misfortune only points to the fact that either you've been away from the game for long enough to miss this, or you do not understand how gear works.

UbiInsulin
01-26-2018, 10:05 PM
The team wants matchmaking to be as fair as possible. That has always been the goal, and I'm really sorry if you were placed in a clear mismatch. It's never a fun experience. :(

I'm not a huge fan of "git gud" type posts, but M1N1-Oro wasn't wrong to mention PvAI as a valid practice tool. We'll also have considerable new training features coming in Age of Wolves if you still feel you're trying to catch up.

In terms of unresponsiveness to player concerns, I think many of the major issues players have are being addressed in Season 5 (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/updates/season-5-age-of-wolves/index.aspx). That doesn't mean there still won't be work to do, but significant change is coming.

BTTrinity
01-27-2018, 04:27 AM
When this game launched gear meant literally everything. If you did not have the best gear available (and a revenge build) you could forget about playing dominion. This was fixed in a patch a few months ago, now 95% of the gear effect is in grey, the first tier. Blaming gear for your misfortune only points to the fact that either you've been away from the game for long enough to miss this, or you do not understand how gear works.

Imo, gear is very unfriendly toward new players. Gray tier gets +5% attack and defense max.... Top tier gear gets 25%+ attack and defense. My Nobushi will kill most of the cast in 3-4 bleed top heavys, while new players will always take 4-5. How do you think the new nobushi player would feel finding out I deal 25% more damage and take 25% less than her, all because I played the game longer. Gear shouldnt be a thing.