PDA

View Full Version : Ac Origins Hidden one upgrades

CorvoDietz
01-26-2018, 10:28 AM
So, is there a reason the last two arm upgrades don't match at all? I liked the standard looking designs better then what we have now. Might be my ocd since they don't match in anyway shape or form. I'd probably okay if they both were the same but one being a lion and the other being multi colored is really irritating me. Does anyone else not care for them? I'm curious as to what everyone thinks of them and wondering if anyone from ubisoft can explain why they didn't make them match?

Todopoderoso79
01-26-2018, 02:30 PM
Agreed. It is driving me insane. I can't play long before I quit. I wish I had not upgraded that last time, at least the others matched... I thought the last upgrade would be the brown ones from the hidden ones poster and home screen. Not sure what they were thinking. A glitch is understandable but not when it's the character and your forced to constantly stare at it. You should post your thoughts on the AC Origins forum though. It will get more discussion.

CorvoDietz
01-26-2018, 08:25 PM
Have a link to the form? I don't use this a whole lot tbh and I want to give them my input cause they drive my ocd up the wall when they gear don't match