PDA

View Full Version : Bots

Titanodragon
01-26-2018, 08:40 AM
Why is it that a bot will sit there and watch and enemy execute you without even attacking...... Just stands there like an idiot

JadeBosson.
01-27-2018, 03:33 AM
maybe you shouldn't rely on bots to play//save you lol

ChampionRuby50g
01-27-2018, 03:47 AM

You missed the point entirely. Itís that bots stand there and do nothing to prevent the enemy they are probably about to fight from regaining health and gaining more renown, while making the player whose executed have to wait even longer before respawning and thus it inconveniences your team even more.

BlowHard74728
01-27-2018, 04:00 AM
You missed the point entirely. Itís that bots stand there and do nothing to prevent the enemy they are probably about to fight from regaining health and gaining more renown, while making the player whose executed have to wait even longer before respawning and thus it inconveniences your team even more.

Or better yet when your team is breaking and the bot just watches you get executed. This baffles me

Titanodragon
01-27-2018, 04:34 AM

Yeah I think you missed the point on this one...

Okita_Soji..
01-27-2018, 04:57 PM
Or you head to say zone "C" and are standing there up against 3 opponents and you trigger the help signal but the 2 bots are just clearing zone "B" which is where they always go. Only until after zone "B" is ours do they leave and head to your beacon as I'm watching the map from the dead screen waiting to respawn.

UbiJurassic
01-27-2018, 08:07 PM
The bots are certainly far from perfect. The team will continue looking into ways to better improve their behaviors with future patches. I'll be sure to pass along the feedback in this thread.

Rickster_
01-28-2018, 01:10 AM
or when the bots forget how to climb ladders and just spas out near ladders or when the bot forgets how to revive you so it just revives but then stops really quick like if its trolling you

Xtendead
01-28-2018, 01:48 PM
Bots need a rework. From "no parry" to "parry everything", using the tools depending on Bot-Level, no feint to feint and then to quadruple feint... But all Bots have superior Block reactions, even with softfeinted lights or they are teching GBs with lights. Feels wrong if they are stupid, but have supernatural reflexes. Sometimes I think I'm fighting an Matrix-Agent when a lvl 1 PK or Gladi is dodging a lightspam from me like crazy. Let them use everything at all Levels, but with different chances of doing it depending on Level. 25%,50% and 75% or something like that. And Reflex delay depending on Level.