PDA

View Full Version : Thank you so much developers!

Ianoneshot
01-26-2018, 12:06 AM
HOOOOOO THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXITING START TO THE YEAR!
CAPITOLS
ARENA
ACTUALLY NEW ARMOR
REWORKS

AND SOOO MUCH MORE!

ALSO LOOK:
https://i.imgur.com/pW8get0.jpg

IS THAT ONI ARMOR!?

anyway:
I loved this game all the way through, thank you so much for making this game.

also.....
https://i.imgur.com/uSxG4fW.jpg
daubeny has finally showed himself..... this is already a good year.

T1brys
01-26-2018, 12:29 PM
And dont forget to thank them for all stealthnerfes there has been, and for those who will come without any patchnotes, and for the devs to stick their heads in the sand and pretending its raining ;)

Knight_Raime
01-26-2018, 12:32 PM
I wonder if maybe in the future they can make it so actual players can sit in the stands of the arena and watch other players duke it out.

ChampionRuby50g
01-26-2018, 12:38 PM
I wonder if maybe in the future they can make it so actual players can sit in the stands of the arena and watch other players duke it out.

Could potentially turn into a game mode as well, at least the concept. Two players duel in the centre, the winner stays while the loser can choose to start spectating or whatever. Then a player is randomly selected or the next in que walks down into the arena to fight.

Charmzzz
01-26-2018, 12:39 PM
And dont forget to thank them for all stealthnerfes there has been, and for those who will come without any patchnotes, and for the devs to stick their heads in the sand and pretending its raining ;)

Like this happens every patch. And they openly admitted that it was a mistake. Can you calm down and play a different Character except your main for 3 weeks? Maybe will help you to get better, because even without the "nerf" on Conq you seem to be pretty bad with him when I check you on FH Tracker.

Charmzzz
01-26-2018, 12:40 PM
Could potentially turn into a game mode as well, at least the concept. Two players duel in the centre, the winner stays while the loser can choose to start spectating or whatever. Then a player is randomly selected or the next in que walks down into the arena to fight.

Fun fact: "Lord Dem" does this kind of "mode" regularly. PC - Europe - Elimination custom match. 1on1 only, Winner choses the next opponent.

Knight_Raime
01-26-2018, 12:42 PM

I would throw money at that. Duels are the only thing I play. anything to make them more fun and interesting.

Like this happens every patch. And they openly admitted that it was a mistake. Can you calm down and play a different Character except your main for 3 weeks? Maybe will help you to get better, because even without the "nerf" on Conq you seem to be pretty bad with him when I check you on FH Tracker.

Dude just ignore him. He's posted basically the same exact thing in like 6 different threads. probably just report for flaming/trolling and then move on. By quoting him he's gotten a reaction out of you. and for people like him that's how they get by and live another day. So just ignore.

T1brys
01-26-2018, 12:46 PM
yeah, holding top 30 on the global list, FHtracker isnt solid, good try, but try again <3

a misstake gets corrected, this is not corrected, hence no misstake, but perhaps you dont understand the thing with taking responsibility, and you're still dragging yourself out of bed around noon at your parents home while playing white knight at nights?

T1brys
01-26-2018, 12:47 PM
I would throw money at that. Duels are the only thing I play. anything to make them more fun and interesting.

Dude just ignore him. He's posted basically the same exact thing in like 6 different threads. probably just report for flaming/trolling and then move on. By quoting him he's gotten a reaction out of you. and for people like him that's how they get by and live another day. So just ignore.

yeah, iqnore those who are pointing out a flaw, well done white knight :)

Jazz117Volkov
01-26-2018, 12:48 PM
I like this idea. It's basically how the fight clubs play out in Dark Souls, only this would be an actual mode. The winner stays in until they lose; it could be best of 5 or simply a single round. If you win, you fight whoever is next in the queue, if you lose, you have the option to spectate and chat; maybe even queue back up.

ChampionRuby50g
01-26-2018, 12:51 PM
Fun fact: "Lord Dem" does this kind of "mode" regularly. PC - Europe - Elimination custom match. 1on1 only, Winner choses the next opponent.

As an Xbox player in Oceania, we don’t have anything of the sort, that I’m aware off. A player once set up a tournament club but as the population dwindled so did the tournament sadly.

Devils-_-legacy
01-26-2018, 01:01 PM
I think charmz ment your kd that's 1.09 and the leaderboard is just overall kills with conquer at 11k your also number 2 on the deaths leaderboard with 10k

BTTrinity
01-26-2018, 01:26 PM
HOOOOOO THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXITING START TO THE YEAR!
CAPITOLS
ARENA
ACTUALLY NEW ARMOR
REWORKS

AND SOOO MUCH MORE!

ALSO LOOK:
https://i.imgur.com/pW8get0.jpg

IS THAT ONI ARMOR!?

anyway:
I loved this game all the way through, thank you so much for making this game.

also.....
https://i.imgur.com/uSxG4fW.jpg
daubeny has finally showed himself..... this is already a good year.

Im also very excited for this update, even a couple of my friends are coming back. (THey havent played since releasE)

ChampionRuby50g
01-26-2018, 01:33 PM
I like this idea. It's basically how the fight clubs play out in Dark Souls, only this would be an actual mode. The winner stays in until they lose; it could be best of 5 or simply a single round. If you win, you fight whoever is next in the queue, if you lose, you have the option to spectate and chat; maybe even queue back up.

To start to expand on this, we could have it as an 8 person mode. 2 players fighting, 6 spectating. Knight saying “throw money at this” gave me another idea to. How about we add in a wager system, where players can bet a certain amount of steel on the outcome of the match, or salvage as it now has another use and there is plenty more of it to spend. Let’s say one player has to win 3 matches in a row to “win”. This may happen before all players get a chance to fight though, so I would suggest that player would receive a set amount of end game rewards like steel and XP as well as loot. Then they can either choose to join the queue or do what they please. This game mode could technically even run for an indefinite amount of time, as players in the queue could leave or join as they please, and receive rewards based on if they fought and won/lost, time spent spectating and their potential winnings.

PDXGorechild
01-26-2018, 01:39 PM
Yes, thank you Dev's, and thank you community reps.

They take their sweet time about it sometimes but they do deliver!

bob333e
01-26-2018, 01:43 PM

To start to expand on this, we could have it as an 8 person mode. 2 players fighting, 6 spectating. Knight saying “throw money at this” gave me another idea to. How about we add in a wager system, where players can bet a certain amount of steel on the outcome of the match, or salvage as it now has another use and there is plenty more of it to spend. Let’s say one player has to win 3 matches in a row to “win”. This may happen before all players get a chance to fight though, so I would suggest that player would receive a set amount of end game rewards like steel and XP as well as loot. Then they can either choose to join the queue or do what they please. This game mode could technically even run for an indefinite amount of time, as players in the queue could leave or join as they please, and receive rewards based on if they fought and won/lost, time spent spectating and their potential winnings.

Should this ever happen, this will become my new favourite mode. Duels is what I almost exclusively do in Dark Souls PvP. I rarely, if ever, invade. Also, they should consider increasing XP and Steel gain for each subsequent win, until a player loses. Upon loss, you re-enter the spectating crowd, and you may choose to queue up again.

Also, add a modifier of sorts if you lasted longer than 3 fights in a row. So it goes 3 fights in a row = 1.2x modifier on XP and Steel gain on the fourth match, on top of the increased XP and Steel gain from the fourth match itself. 1.5x on the fifth match. Etc etc.

The only issue I see would be health regen on win. Sometimes you may kill your opponent without executing, and some executions regen lower than others. Maybe Daubeny can finally show himself and pop Warmth for the winner....