PDA

View Full Version : Not Adding Tier Upgrading Option for Gear?

HazelrahFirefly
01-25-2018, 10:17 PM
I thought this was a thing they had basically confirmed, but I didn't see it in any notes so far. Note: I haven't gotten a chance to watch the actual Den yet.

I have been saving Rare, Epic, and Heroic gear based on the promise of being to upgrade it to legendary. In fact, I swear that's what they were going to turn Salvage into, making it useful.

Here's hoping I just missed it, because the xp buff from Salvage is laaaaame.

UbiJurassic
01-25-2018, 10:29 PM
I thought this was a thing they had basically confirmed, but I didn't see it in any notes so far. Note: I haven't gotten a chance to watch the actual Den yet.

I have been saving Rare, Epic, and Heroic gear based on the promise of being to upgrade it to legendary. In fact, I swear that's what they were going to turn Salvage into, making it useful.

Here's hoping I just missed it, because the xp buff from Salvage is laaaaame.

It's still far off from being implemented, but the team is working on being able to apply the look of another weapon from another tier to weapons belonging to a different tier.

HazelrahFirefly
01-25-2018, 11:43 PM
It's still far off from being implemented, but the team is working on being able to apply the look of another weapon from another tier to weapons belonging to a different tier.

Ah ok, that's cool enough for me. I'll save my stuff and if I don't get Legendary versions before that update I'll image-tier them up.

Thank you for the quick reply!

UbiJurassic
01-25-2018, 11:52 PM
Ah ok, that's cool enough for me. I'll save my stuff and if I don't get Legendary versions before that update I'll image-tier them up.

Thank you for the quick reply!

No problem! :)