PDA

View Full Version : Season rewards

Sekiro...
01-25-2018, 10:00 PM
Why everytime vikings wins the season they get various ornaments while when samurai won we got only one for all characters? :confused:
Was the same when Knights won??

The guys on Warriors Den made jokes ab samurai faction, we didnt won not a single round
"Its because of dragonball fans" they said

Im not sure, the beta of DBFZ was realeased few days ago...
Maybe the real reason is, like me, i got very disapointed for the trash reward we got so I dont care anymore.

CandleInTheDark
01-25-2018, 10:09 PM
The rewards follow the same theme the knights got last season,one centrepiece with a faction specific outline.Seems they have landed on a format they are going to keep running with.

Sekiro...
01-25-2018, 10:48 PM
So I made a mistake, I thought they got differents ornaments by this image on warrior's den

https://postimg.org/image/4udqrkibh/https://s14.postimg.org/gw94lprk1/faction.png

ty

The_B0G_
01-26-2018, 12:09 AM
The idea of the medallion is a good one and I do like the Samurai version and use it on my main kensei build but I think Viking and the Knights need a bit more creativity.

They basically just need more to them, too boring for my liking. Maybe some eagle wings for Knights, or Dragon wings for Vikings, obviously you wouldn't pick wings for both but you get the idea.

Tundra 793
01-26-2018, 02:23 AM
I'll always be baffled at how the Faction War rewards were not absolutely ironed out way before the game even launched. The whole game is built around this meta-game, and that sort of thing should have been dealt with conclusively in 1 meeting.

But I'm glad the team has settled on a definitive style at this point. I'll always feel bad for the Samurai getting the shortest end of the stick, but I'd like to remind all you cray cray weebos; The Season 1 rewards, are not that great. Berserker got a great big giant golden, shiny boar's head. Orochi got a small, bland white fan.
Depending on you who you main, y'all could have gotten a waay worse ornament than the Season 2 one.

I say let the past be past at this point, and just look forward to newer, fancier ornaments we can fight over.

CandleInTheDark
01-26-2018, 02:58 AM
But I'm glad the team has settled on a definitive style at this point. I'll always feel bad for the Samurai getting the shortest end of the stick

That was why I was pretty upset with Ubi after seeing the rewards in my reward screen last season precisely because they had been telling the samurai that their reward is the standard now.But yeah that was half a year ago,we learn,we get better, hopefully if they decide to change things up they let us know at the start of a season.

Tundra 793
01-26-2018, 03:04 AM
That was why I was pretty upset with Ubi after seeing the rewards in my reward screen last season precisely because they had been telling the samurai that their reward is the standard now.But yeah that was half a year ago,we learn,we get better, hopefully if they decide to change things up they let us know at the start of a season.

Communication has definitely floundered a few times during this first year. And things like the Faction War rewards should have been one of the foremost things we should have been told about.
Hopefully the team learned from it, and the community is prepared to move on as well.

I like to think people like you helped cement a solid relationship between the developers and the community. At least you've certainly done that for the forum, and I'm assuming there's a Mirror-Candle on the Reddit who's done the same.