PDA

View Full Version : hmmm...i have question

XOPC_TLT
08-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Hallo. I have question - Will sell souvenirs from Ubisoft Assassin Creed?=) Me and my friends want bue a bag like Desmond=) thanks
p.s. Yes, I have bad english
p.s.s. I didn't know where to ask this question, sry

XOPC_TLT
08-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Hallo. I have question - Will sell souvenirs from Ubisoft Assassin Creed?=) Me and my friends want bue a bag like Desmond=) thanks
p.s. Yes, I have bad english
p.s.s. I didn't know where to ask this question, sry

Altair2689
08-24-2011, 08:29 PM
????? ? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ???? ? ?????? ???? 3 ??? ?????? ? ?

AntiChrist7
08-25-2011, 01:40 AM
its a pretty good question. there is a site called ubiworkshop where you could get tshirts, hoodies and comic books about AC (and brotherhood), including a few desmond items,but that was a limited edition. and last time i checked the site the "store" part seems to be gone. i guess they are gonna bring some merchandise out for revelations

EDIT: found it back, have alook around here:

http://store.ubiworkshop.com/

mrxclusiv.au
08-29-2011, 05:55 AM
I have a question also

where are the threads we can express opinions in regard to a possible PC delay of Revelations?

ace3001
08-29-2011, 06:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrxclusiv.au:
I have a question also

where are the threads we can express opinions in regard to a possible PC delay of Revelations? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This will be of no use. If they're gonna delay it, they've already decided by now. Let's just hope that the 1% chance of it not gonna be delayed will actually happen.

Black_Widow9
08-29-2011, 03:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair2689:
????? ? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ???? ? ?????? ???? 3 ??? ?????? ? ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please post in the Forum language of English. I would suggest you purchase the game. No one is going to give you a free code. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrxclusiv.au:
I have a question also

where are the threads we can express opinions in regard to a possible PC delay of Revelations? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Right now all of the games are scheduled to come out at the same time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

AntiChrist7
08-30-2011, 02:50 AM
I have a question also

where are the threads we can express opinions in regard to a possible PC delay of Revelations? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its in israel, there is a wall where you can complain and whine all you want. and just like here nobody will pay attention to it, especially if its a) ungrounded , and b) something that has been brought up 15 times