PDA

View Full Version : BUG: No challenges in world 4

blu7star
01-25-2018, 12:01 AM
Iíve been enjoying the game a lot all the way to the end but I encountered a game-breaking glitch after beating the game. I went to the lava pit and I found that there are no challenges there. I tried resetting the game and copying save files but the challenges wonít show up. I donít wanna have to replay the whole game again so I need this bug patched on the next update or to have the challenges playable through the washing machine. Iíll give out any detail needed. Thanks in advance.

UbiBorghal
01-25-2018, 07:22 PM
Hi, blu7star! I'm glad you've enjoyed the game up to the point where you encounter this problem. Just to make sure, have you updated your game? I'm gathering information to find out how to help you. In the meantime, please feel free to open a ticket at support.ubi.com (http://support.ubi.com), that way the support team can collect details from you.

I'll keep you updated in this thread! Thank you!

blu7star
01-26-2018, 12:31 AM
Iíve checked for an update and it says itís up to date with ver. 1.6.451951. Iím not sure if there are any further updates.

blu7star
01-26-2018, 12:45 AM
Wait. I just learned that the challenges arenít missing. They appear later on in the level. My mistake.

UbiBorghal
01-26-2018, 06:08 PM
No problem then! That is good to know! Thanks for updating us here. I will close this thread now.