PDA

View Full Version : broken game

Foosch
01-24-2018, 09:56 PM
This game is so f***ing broken. Been out for a while and still so many issues. Game in balance, hero imbalance, syncing issues, lack of anyone playing any game mode but Dominion and dueling....oh boy!!! Etc. No wownder no one plays...relatively speaking. I want so much to have a good experience playing it and it has so much potential,,,,ahhhh but Ubi is involved. Go ahead fanboi's flame away.

The_B0G_
01-24-2018, 10:23 PM
Did someone lose a few duels in a row...

So by other modes do you mean the Deathmatch modes? No one plays them because everyone just runs and gets boosts.

Theres ranked Duels and normal duels which have low population because most people just stare at each other and parry bait, which is boring.

Objective based team play modes are taking over in every game in every game genre, deathmatches are a dying mode. The chaos of dominion and tribute is the most fun way to play this game.

I'm guessing you are on PC if you're talking about no one playing as well.

Foosch
01-24-2018, 10:30 PM
Nope didnt lose a few duels in a row and yes I am a pc player.

LionHeart XXII
01-24-2018, 11:16 PM
Well...not trying to troll or be a jerk or anything, but maybe the game just isn't for you? I've played this game since the Alpha and I'm still enjoying it almost every day. I took a few breaks, but i always come back. Is the game flawed? Most Definitely. Does the game need work? You bet. All you can do is is give feedback to help the game devs improve the game. But I honestly still find great enjoyment in the game despite the flaws. And I main Conq and Kensai. If you are really not digging the game, you do not have to play it.

Foosch
01-25-2018, 01:45 AM
You are absolutely right and the more I play it (which I've come back to it after playing briefly when it came out) the more I realize in its current state it is not for me. It's a game of gimmicks, its shallow and its poorly made. The potential is there but we'll never see it realized.

The_B0G_
01-25-2018, 02:19 AM
The learning curve is very steep in this game, I have many friends who stopped playing because they couldn't keep up with the parries and feints.

Taking long breaks can also have you starting all over again.

Poorly made, I could agree with that at release but what game isn't a complete mess on release these days, I guess because of the balancing issues it was but it gets better as it goes, like most games.

You've said yourself that you only played briefly when it came out, if you aren't willing to put the time in to get better and learn to play then you can't expect to step in from time to time and beat others who have.

Even the best games ever made aren't fun if you never win, so I understand why you're pissed off, if you learn to play this game it's very fun though.