PDA

View Full Version : Guard Radar

ButtahNBred
05-20-2010, 03:33 AM
It's only been a couple hours since I've started playing this game and have now pulled an all-nighter playing it. The features and graphics of this game are top notch as well as the story line thus far (memory block 4, I think). I just wanted to get some input about what other thought about the guard radar and them showing up on the mini map.

I would personally like to remove it without having to hide the mini map itself. I've checked all of the different options within the option menu and the map menu and there is nothing that will turn it off. What do other think about having this feature implemented into the game? This would hopefully be for all of the systems but especially for xbox360.

Sorry not sure how to make a poll like one of the other users on this forum.

ButtahNBred
05-20-2010, 03:33 AM
It's only been a couple hours since I've started playing this game and have now pulled an all-nighter playing it. The features and graphics of this game are top notch as well as the story line thus far (memory block 4, I think). I just wanted to get some input about what other thought about the guard radar and them showing up on the mini map.

I would personally like to remove it without having to hide the mini map itself. I've checked all of the different options within the option menu and the map menu and there is nothing that will turn it off. What do other think about having this feature implemented into the game? This would hopefully be for all of the systems but especially for xbox360.

Sorry not sure how to make a poll like one of the other users on this forum.

MetalX2010
05-20-2010, 03:46 AM
hmm I thought that feature actually helps in some missions.. knowing the gaurds positions helps you from being detected.

this wasnt in AC1 and it didnt really matter cuz AC1 was a lot simpler and you could spot gaurds easily. but the huge scale of AC2 demands it.

and its not something unrealistic .. think of it as a new feature for a new aminus (the Animus 2.0)

anyway in answer to your question.. no you cant remove it sorry.

Six_Gun
05-20-2010, 10:22 PM
I kinda agree on this. I found it a bit strange the SSI system doesn't link to the overall notoriety indicator on the mini map, because really they're one and the same. The only difference is SSI is markers over the guard's heads and it includes friendly and foe targets as well. The indicator on the mini map shows both notorious and incognito status though, so it's the same thing shown a different way.