PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed : Outback

Echopath
01-24-2018, 03:04 PM
So this is an idea for a new Assassins Creed game based in Australia. What do think? Is it possible?

Stick2It
01-24-2018, 06:58 PM
I don't think this would work.

sicksadworlds
02-01-2018, 02:57 PM
I mean it would be interesting to try and work it into the Ac universe, however the only real historical event I assume could be tied in with Assassin - Templar connections would be the gold rushes of the 1850s, where you see an influx of thousands of people and the poor treatment of the Aborigines, but then there is the issue of working the timeline into that effect, the story behind it and how it would link with the others.

PJ_Hasham308
02-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Hey mate as much as I would love an Aussie AC I donít think it would translate well as a game. A comic or novel I think would be a better fit.

I did a bit of research into events in Australian history and influential peopleís deaths a couple of years back and there is quite a bit there that could be woven into the Assassin v Templar conflict quite nicely. I made up a bit of a timeline but the main things included were the story would have to begin around the Eureka Stockade, Ned Kelly and a plenty of other bushrangers robbing Templar gold around the country, Burke and Wills expedition (what were they really looking for? What did the find? Why did only one man survive?). A lot of the men who organised the expedition died off recently afterwards. Almost as if someone was to be picking them off one by one. The sinking of the SS Gothenburg off the coast of Queensland. These from memory would have been around the same time as Syndicate.