PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find "Rise of Shaqilat" quest - have completed DLC

Eshaal786
01-24-2018, 12:59 PM
Hello all.

I have completed the Hidden Ones DLC, Have all but 1 trophy related to Rise of Shaqilat quest.

Completed 13/14 quests, cannot return to the Hideout.Cannot find/start Rise of Shaqilat quest.

Is this a bug? Is there any way I can restart the DLC from scratch?

Scottx666x
01-25-2018, 11:05 PM
Same here, quest isn't showing up.

Nightmare8767
01-26-2018, 03:58 AM
Because the character that gives you the quest shouldn't disappear, I guess he's supposed to give it to you in the new settlement for the Hidden Ones. So check there to see if you can talk to someone.

xdc321x
01-26-2018, 01:46 PM
Yeah I found it last night in the hidden ones hideout...It's one of those side mission white diamond emblems

Belial_Van_Doom
01-27-2018, 03:09 AM
Im still stuggling with this. I reloaded several times and walked across the whole map but the quest was a no- show. Can anyone tell me where exactly its to be found AFTER completing yhe storyline?

Eshaal786
01-28-2018, 07:22 PM
Hey mate, you can find the mission North West of the Sinai map. The Hidden Ones location changes after the DLC is completed. It's trick to find because the cloud covers the location. So you have to zoom in. But it is 100% there, I found it in the end.

Eshaal786
01-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Sorry I meant North East!

Demona72x
09-29-2018, 03:59 PM
I have completed the shadows of the scarab and the turquoise one. I checked the old hidden ones hideout and been to the new hideout as well. There is NO ONE for me to talk to at either location. The store part is even blocked off to me at the new location. How do I find Shaqilat quest?

ChasUGC1
09-30-2018, 03:31 AM
I believe that what happens is that if you go to rescue the children before doing the Rise Of Shaqilat Quest, the guest is redundant because the children are already rescued.
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that I missed that quest too, on one of my play through's.

Demona72x
10-01-2018, 05:03 PM
That is EXACTKY what happened. So I HIGHLY recommend to anyone to skip the kid rescue until you complete Rise of Shaqilat. If you dont you will NOT be able to do this quest to get the achievement. Always go through the roof of the hideout until the guy gives you the quest. Then complete Rise of Shaqilat and Shadows of the scarab before you go back to the hideout. If you dont do what is mentioned then the hideout will be destroyed and you wont be able to get the shaqilat quest and the achievement.
Now with saying this I think that the rescue the children quest should not appear until you complete Shaqilat. I had to start another character to get the achievement now im wondering if my main game will EVER become 100% complete.