PDA

View Full Version : Missing Equipment - No No response from UBI

Jiblet2017
01-24-2018, 04:06 AM
I was wondering if anyone had a problem with their equipped gear disappearing after the installation of the last patch. I have been playing since beta and have put tons of time into getting several 180 GS characters. When I installed the last patch, my 180 GS shinobi (with optimized gear-stats) had all of his equipped gear missing. I submitted a support ticket over a week ago but received no response or fix since.

Has anyone else had the problem of missing equipped gear (and if so how did you remedy it)? Also, would it be possible to get a response from UBI to work towards a fix?

It feels really bad to have all of that steel and salvage (and time) go to waste with no response. Any help will be greatly appreciated as it will likely take over 25k steel to roll and upgrade another optimized set.

Thanks guys!

Soul_of_Midgard
01-24-2018, 05:56 AM
I already opened a thread about it, there i also mentioned the sound problems and so on and so forth. The response was, that it was not intentially done and that the team is investigating the whole issue or issues. If i were you, i would not spend any more steel in customizations for the same gear you already had - it's like with anything else in this game: it takes time...

PS.: Got several hero's on rep. 16 and my Highlander has lost everything gear wise, so you're not alone.