PDA

View Full Version : End of match glitch

UlfrKo
01-24-2018, 02:08 AM
So its getting to the point where its pissing me off that this is not fixed yet. Oh and I LOVE leaving a glitched match and getting a STUPID WAIT TIME TO PLAY AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WONT FIX THE GAME! Yall ever going to fix this crap??

Soul_of_Midgard
01-24-2018, 06:02 AM
If you are writing about the freeze after the matches ended, this issue is...i don't know how old actually. A friend of mine has that issue and we were never able to figure out WHAT causes this b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t.

If this is NOT your problem, sorry mate...

Mini1900
01-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Yes, I postet ths few month ago, but still this bugs is there. And the MOST FUNNY THINGS IS ,, U LEAVE THE GAME (ONLY THING U CAN DO ) and u GET 10 MIN PUNISHMENT.
Its for some reason that people call UBI amateur in multiplayer , But lets hope we willnt have this bullsheeet by the time dedicated servers come out.

R-a-g-e.
01-24-2018, 11:39 AM
I still have this bug from timte to time and it is one of the most annoying bugs in the game.
I always have the bad luck that this bug appears when I had a great match.

Im a just tired of waiting and the promises of Ubisoft.
This bug exists for months and there are many other bugs too, which exist since the release.

dirtydannx
01-24-2018, 11:47 AM
I still have this bug from timte to time and it is one of the most annoying bugs in the game.
I always have the bad luck that this bug appears when I had a great match.

Im a just tired of waiting and the promises of Ubisoft.
This bug exists for months and there are many other bugs too, which exist since the release.

Once they have your money pretty much they donít care the hype was unreal then they under delivered for sure.

Jarl.Felix
01-24-2018, 11:55 AM
Now if you alt + f4 you get a crash and you can freely rejoin this game without penalty. So ez pz.

Mini1900
01-24-2018, 01:29 PM
Now if you alt + f4 you get a crash and you can freely rejoin this game without penalty. So ez pz.

LOL ok, i didnt think about this . but yes its the better way ! thx