PDA

View Full Version : Customization telling me I have new gear when I dont?

BTTrinity
01-24-2018, 01:40 AM
Since launch day, on Nobushi it'll tell me I have a new chest piece but when I go look, nothing is there... What causes this?

Edit: Is there anything I can do to make it show up(Or get rid of new gear notification)?? its testing my OCD lol

bob333e
01-24-2018, 02:21 AM
Yeah it happens here sometimes too. Also to point out, some of Nobushi's chestpieces have incorrect display icons. The displayed icons show a different chestpiece than the one you loot and gets added in your inventory. It is possibly the reason, as the game reads two different chestpieces because of this.

You can clear all 'new' notifications in settings. But I think you'll have to do that everytime you acquire new loot. Not sure if you can permanently disable it.

BTTrinity
01-24-2018, 02:26 AM
Yeah it happens here sometimes too. Also to point out, some of Nobushi's chestpieces have incorrect display icons. The displayed icons show a different chestpiece than the one you loot and gets added in your inventory. It is possibly the reason, as the game reads two different chestpieces because of this.

You can clear all 'new' notifications in settings. But I think you'll have to do that everytime you acquire new loot. Not sure if you can permanently disable it.

Ahh, I see. Thanks, once again!

Kelson27
01-24-2018, 04:49 AM
So glad you bought this up! I've had an ornament since we got the centurion that always wants my attention - I can't see the thing anywhere. Thanks Fady for the solution!

bob333e
01-24-2018, 05:14 AM
You're welcome guys. Also there is a setting (in settings) that is called 'Game Mode', I recall it has various on-screen display options. Maybe on PC, this tab has different options than on console, so do look there as well.

Warp_11
01-24-2018, 06:14 AM
I got gladiator a few days ago and I have the same issue but with the trident instead

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 06:30 AM
Y'all are getting off easy. Raider and Berserker have this issue with whole outfits each and every damn time I start the game. That "Clear Notifications" button should be a button right above "Multiplayer" on the menu.