PDA

View Full Version : Ubi should discount steel on some future expensive whatever

Mtcmnkk
01-22-2018, 11:53 PM
Edit second post:
The Buffalo mask is about a 2/10 compared to both the other two factions. There eagle is a 9-10/10, imo. I think it's cool af.
The samurai is a freaking 12/10. Easily the coolest ornament for any player.

My main currently is the Highlander, before him raider then zerk and my first was warlord. Zerk and WL have multiple good ones.

I have three for the raider I have liked so far. The best one (they look like rib bones spikes facing up) didn't even come with a costume.

I bought the buffalo mask for Highlander because the antlers are the only other ornament I like.

The next expensive outfit or mask needs to be either cheaper or actually something that's really cool.

Side topic: the tattoos are pretty good as are the symbols for the Vikings, but we want to see more cultural stuff. More Raven tattoos, Odin Thor whatever. But mainly above this pp.

Mtcmnkk
01-23-2018, 12:01 AM
Clarifying title. I would add I'm ok with not getting a discount or some steel whatever. But they need to make the next outfit dope. And i don't wanna hear from the samurais about season one rewards. They weren't that good. I played zerk wl and raider at that time, didn't like any of them

Warp_11
01-23-2018, 04:59 AM
the eagle mask is laughable, what are you talking about? In fact, 80% of "effects" are incredibly annoying, ugly and unimmersive

Tundra 793
01-23-2018, 05:10 AM
the eagle mask is laughable, what are you talking about? In fact, 80% of "effects" are incredibly annoying, ugly and unimmersive

A lot of Vikings have expressed disappointment with their Frost Wind mask.

Tricky thing is, taste is subjective. Some people were perfectly fine with the Viking Mask as it was released, others still don't feel like it's as "cool" as the Knights or Samurais. I do think one could make an objective argument that the Vikings "Buffalo" mask is inferior in a lot of ways to the other 2, but I doubt we're going to get anywhere with it at this point.

So I do support Mtcmnkk's case that, at least, more thought and consideration go into future Viking Masks/Outfits. Norse mythology is quite rich, yet underrepresented in game via the outfits, masks, tattoos and symbols.

Ulrichvonbek111
01-23-2018, 01:38 PM

It's not an eagle,,never mentioned as an eagle,,never shall be except by those who who either can't read or know nothing of mythology or folklore...
An eagle.....I laughed.

Mtcmnkk
01-24-2018, 05:42 PM

Laughable?. What did Mommy and Daddy not get you the bike you wanted for Christmas this year? It craps on the viking mask

Mtcmnkk
01-24-2018, 05:45 PM
It's not an eagle,,never mentioned as an eagle,,never shall be except by those who who either can't read or know nothing of mythology or folklore...
An eagle.....I laughed.

Gold jacket, green jacket who gives a ****....
Name that movie.... It looks like an eagle and screams like an eagle so I guess it's a hawk

Ulrichvonbek111
01-25-2018, 04:18 AM
Gold jacket, green jacket who gives a s hit....
Name that movie.... It looks like an eagle and screams like an eagle so I guess it's a hawk

If you want you can go to night school to learn how to read and spell..The knights cool mask is that of a Gryphon...and yes my faction's mask is the best by far,,the Dragon.
That fact you claim not to give a **** yet it is you who brought this up making comparisons..I see a similarity between yourself and your president. ..risky.

JadeBosson.
01-25-2018, 04:49 AM
I kinda dislike all the mask except maybe the bog witch - samurai user

Mtcmnkk
01-25-2018, 05:18 AM
If you want you can go to night school to learn how to read and spell..The knights cool mask is that of a Gryphon...and yes my faction's mask is the best by far,,the Dragon.
That fact you claim not to give a s.h.I.t. yet it is you who brought this up making comparisons..I see a similarity between yourself and your president. ..risky.

All I can say is wow. It's a Griffin not an eagle... Lol ok nerd. BTW you need to work your reading comprehension because I said I didn't care what the eagle is called. Get a brain

Jazz117Volkov
01-25-2018, 05:38 AM
The thing that bores me with a lot of the game's cosmetics, whether that be effects or armour, is the art teams obsession with edgy garbage. It's always demon hands or a death tornado...and spikes. Jesus, the spikes...faction identity is sacrificed in favour of a universal branding of dread.

That said, I think the Knight and Samurai masks this round were good. Viking's got shafted with it though.

That fact you claim not to give a s.h.I.t. yet it is you who brought this up making comparisons..I see a similarity between yourself and your president. ..risky.
Stop talking.

bob333e
01-25-2018, 01:35 PM
The thing that bores me with a lot of the game's cosmetics, whether that be effects or armour, is the art teams obsession with edgy garbage. It's always demon hands or a death tornado...and spikes. Jesus, the spikes...faction identity is sacrificed in favour of a universal branding of dread.

+1.

Stop talking.

+2.

Mtcmnkk
01-25-2018, 07:56 PM

Stop talking.

Wrecked

I'd be in favor for fewer better masks that are more in line with the mythology of the factions. There are already a ton of outfits and only three loadouts. Quality> quantity.