PDA

View Full Version : Iím so butthurt rn

Dane520123
01-22-2018, 05:25 AM
I was having probably one of the best times in for honor that Iíve ever had in a while. I was playing dominion on overwatch and my team got curb stomped but I was the only one left alive so all the enemy team came to zone C where I was and allowed me to Honorly one v one every single one of them, I beat them all atleast 3 tines until a sudden..... dc :í( I was going to eventually kill myself or let
Them so I didnít have my team mates sitting there waiting 5 more min for me to die but atleast the fun lasted while it did :( i also missed out on some good XP xd DAMMT UBI

ChampionRuby50g
01-22-2018, 06:03 AM
Damn, that blows man. Never enjoyable to be playing well then have it all come crashing down in front of you.
Dedicated servers are just around the corner though, we donít have that much longer to wait Until this is al fixed hopefully.

bob333e
01-22-2018, 01:21 PM
If I were you, I'd add them, message them to thank them, and then group everyone in a lobby and enjoy some more good time together to make up for the loss.

I know how it feels. I'm avoiding 4v4 PvP lately, only doing Elimination and even then, not doing it much. Hopefully dedicated servers and then the lag compensation system will together solve at least 80% of the connectivity issues.