PDA

View Full Version : Over developmemt has ruined this game.

MrGrippz
01-21-2018, 05:42 PM
Its like every update critical things are being changed. Fighting mechanics. Its ********. You should NOT be able to get guard broken OUT of an attack animation you already started anticipating your oppenent to guard break you! Its ********!

Two more things - invisible things on the environment still get you stuck while you are running near walls, & give the damn Gladiator more executions & emotes! 1 new execution after 2 seasons of being released?! Disrespectful to such a dope character.

God can we get some friggin dedicated servers?! Sick of erroring out or dropping every 4th game. Its absurd.

/end.of.rant

Tyrjo
01-21-2018, 06:18 PM
I feel you man. But writing out your anger will only make you come across as an angry kid.

Guard break vulnerability is something that been going on my nerves as well. Especially light attack GB vulnerability, which is 100ms according to...well who knows. This game has no manual. Here I am, trying to be offensive, not wanting to be part of the turtle meta, and I get guard broken as a thank you.

The season pass heroes will always lag behind in terms of content. This was confirmed by Damien Kieken on the last warriors den.

Dedicated servers are coming sometime during season 5 according to the latest reports.

UbiInsulin
01-21-2018, 08:15 PM
Its like every update critical things are being changed. Fighting mechanics. Its ********. You should NOT be able to get guard broken OUT of an attack animation you already started anticipating your oppenent to guard break you! Its ********!

Two more things - invisible things on the environment still get you stuck while you are running near walls, & give the damn Gladiator more executions & emotes! 1 new execution after 2 seasons of being released?! Disrespectful to such a dope character.

God can we get some friggin dedicated servers?! Sick of erroring out or dropping every 4th game. Its absurd.

/end.of.rant

Thanks for sharing your concerns, MrGrippz. We've confirmed dedicated servers are coming during Season 5 on the Warrior's Den.

For environmental glitches, we'd be happy to take a look at any video of these types of issues and send them to be looked at. Sorry if any of these have affected the results of a fight!

Protos_88
01-21-2018, 08:55 PM
Thanks for sharing your concerns, MrGrippz. We've confirmed dedicated servers are coming during Season 5 on the Warrior's Den.

For environmental glitches, we'd be happy to take a look at any video of these types of issues and send them to be looked at. Sorry if any of these have affected the results of a fight!

do you know new oatch bring new bugs... agiaaa....mising sounds. mising wepons, problem witch guard break.... and i think is not the end of that....

UbiInsulin
01-21-2018, 09:07 PM
do you know new oatch bring new bugs... agiaaa....mising sounds. mising wepons, problem witch guard break.... and i think is not the end of that....

Yes, we're very much aware of the reported sound and equipment issues since the patch.

Titanodragon
01-21-2018, 09:15 PM
Yes, we're very much aware of the reported sound and equipment issues since the patch.

You guys can't tell me you don't know about the getting stuck on walls glitch.... It's been in the game a few months now.

Protos_88
01-21-2018, 11:09 PM

do you even check yours "patch" or definition what patch is?

Devils-_-legacy
01-21-2018, 11:17 PM
^ Can you do better?
Because that has to be one of the hardest/most tedious jobs you can do shifting through code trying to find the one bit thats causing the problem

Protos_88
01-21-2018, 11:21 PM
ahh and f centurion glitch when he jump on enemy from behind. This glitch have 2 or 3 month? rlyyy still nothing????

brashtralas
01-22-2018, 01:55 AM
^ Can you do better?
Because that has to be one of the hardest/most tedious jobs you can do shifting through code trying to find the one bit thats causing the problem

Thatís a terrible argument. If I donít do my job properly, and on time, I get fired. If someone calls me out, I donít say ďcan you do better!?!Ē

No, I just DO better.

ArchDukeInstinct
01-22-2018, 02:58 AM
^ Can you do better?

If they have version control and are using it properly (I can't imagine them not) it's a lot easier than you think.

ChampionRuby50g
01-22-2018, 03:37 AM
Thatís a terrible argument. If I donít do my job properly, and on time, I get fired. If someone calls me out, I donít say ďcan you do better!?!Ē

No, I just DO better.

Exactly right. If I do something wrong in my job, I get told off for it and Iím expected to rectify the issue as quickly as possible. Multiple failures would result in termination. It shouldnít matter how hard it is to do, itís your job. You knew what you signed up for when you took it, and you should be meeting those expectations, not falling short of them constantly.

MrGrippz
02-08-2018, 11:14 PM
I feel you man. But writing out your anger will only make you come across as an angry kid.

Guard break vulnerability is something that been going on my nerves as well. Especially light attack GB vulnerability, which is 100ms according to...well who knows. This game has no manual. Here I am, trying to be offensive, not wanting to be part of the turtle meta, and I get guard broken as a thank you.

The season pass heroes will always lag behind in terms of content. This was confirmed by Damien Kieken on the last warriors den.

Dedicated servers are coming sometime during season 5 according to the latest reports.

Thanks for the reply. As I am a grown *** man, I don't know how I can come across as an "angry kid". Perhaps that is simply your perception. I did post this out of anger & frustration but that is rooted in competitiveness. I want to compete and have things be even so the person with more skill can win. The post was angry indeed but I simply want to compete evenly.

Hopefully dedicated servers will fix a lot of issues.

MrGrippz
02-08-2018, 11:17 PM

Thank you for the reply.

I think this issue should be obvious. Play the game and run along the walls; it is inevitable that you will get stuck and cannot move forward without going away from the wall.

Looking forward to season 5 updates. Hopefully my Gladiator gets a lot of cool new gear! New execution was meh.... I will get it but I hope the next batch of execution are brutally violent and not silly!

Peace

MrGrippz
02-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Let me state for the record, I LOVE this game. It's probably one of my favorite games of all time. I haven't been addicted & dedicated to a game like this since high school [14 years ago]. I have been playing video games since original NES [1992 when I got my first console]. Mid-Late 90's I spent a lot of my elementary & middle school years at arcades making college kids spend quarters trying to beat me in Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, Soul Calibur and any other fighting game I could play.

For Honor, for me, is the best fighting game of all time.

Does it have things that can be improved? Absolutely; but as it stands, the fighting mechanics & style of game play are the best [to me] of all fighting games, ever.