PDA

View Full Version : Please Explain.......

Dasteel1974
01-21-2018, 07:15 AM
How is it I can sidestep Shamans pounce, go for a heavy but she lands an unblockable on me before my initial heavy even hits her? Please explain this. I have had this happen many times and yes I have it on video. Please explain to me how she can attack and wiff and attack again before my 1st attack lands. Or how I can do a side light and she can spin under it? Same goes for PK. It is bs. You know why people hate Centrurion and his Splat? Because it is the only option that he has that is worth a damn. The few other moves he has are nothing and donít lead to jack except get him killed. Absolute joke. Think I am gonna take a long break from this train wreck.

ChampionRuby50g
01-21-2018, 07:25 AM
The spinning under your light and hitting you is intended, all Assassins can do it. Itís called a dodge attack for a reason.

As for the second pounce hitting before your first attack, video footage would help me understand it a bit better and see if there was anything out of place. But, I agree that itís BS. I could be wrong, but isnít her pounce at 400ms? Which would make it faster than Cents heavy. If you consider dodge recovery frames, as I assume you dodge when you said ďsidestepĒ, your heavy may have come out a little later and Shamans second pounce wouldíve just come in first.

Actually, I did see someone say yesterday if Shaman is able to pounce the second time and you tried to punish her, you where too far away to effectively punish her first pounce. Perhaps this is the case.

Alustar.
01-21-2018, 02:46 PM
I'd have to actually are the video and problem to give a good enough critique of what happened. What unlockable did you get hit by. I'd get side heavy it would depend on how far away you were before she stated hers up?

Again, video well help more than anything.

EvoX.
01-21-2018, 03:20 PM
Shamans can't do an unblockable after Predator's Mercy, unless you just meant a second PM followup. And you're very much mistaken about that, the recovery and prep time needed for the second Pounce is huge, you can definitely hit her with a heavy after you dodge the first PM.

ChampionRuby50g
01-21-2018, 03:24 PM
Shamans can't do an unblockable after Predator's Mercy, unless you just meant a second PM followup. And you're very much mistaken about that, the recovery and prep time needed for the second Pounce is huge, you can definitely hit her with a heavy after you dodge the first PM.

Unless you are out of range... it all depends on positioning. Keep in mind Centurion has short range on his heavy attacks. Couple that with his own dodge recovery, there is time for another Shaman pounce.

Dasteel1974
01-24-2018, 03:42 AM
Shouldnt have started the thread. Just another glitch in the line of many. F it.

No0b.Nr.1
01-24-2018, 11:07 AM
The spinning under your light and hitting you is intended, all Assassins can do it. It’s called a dodge attack for a reason.

Yes , Orochi or serker have their dodge attack too, 100% slower than shamans, but the funny thing is, for shaman its a heavy dodge attack, mean u can execute if its the last hit, that make shaman more bullsheeter than she already is !!

Alustar.
01-24-2018, 11:14 AM
Yes , Orochi or serker have their dodge attack too, 100% slower than shamans, but the funny thing is, for shaman its a heavy dodge attack, mean u can execute if its the last hit, that make shaman more bullsheeter than she already is !!

Peacekeeper and berserker both use heavies for their dodge attacks if I'm not mistaken.

Tundra 793
01-24-2018, 11:19 AM
Peacekeeper and berserker both use heavies for their dodge attacks if I'm not mistaken.

PKs do, but Berserkers use Lights.

No0b.Nr.1
01-24-2018, 11:25 AM
Bro, only peacekeeper has heavy. And her dodge attack is a long distance one, means if u feint and she goes for it, u cant easily parry it !

Alustar.
01-24-2018, 11:39 AM
Bro, only peacekeeper has heavy. And her dodge attack is a long distance one, means if u feint and she goes for it, u cant easily parry it !

Her dodge attack does not have much range at all. Maybe her leaping plunge, but not the side dodge attacks.
And the heavy dodge attacks from both shaman and peacekeeper are very punishable IF you've TAKEN THE TIME to LEARN THE TIMING...

No0b.Nr.1
01-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Her dodge attack does not have much range at all. Maybe her leaping plunge, but not the side dodge attacks.
And the heavy dodge attacks from both shaman and peacekeeper are very punishable IF you've TAKEN THE TIME to LEARN THE TIMING...

Did i say i have problems with dodge attacks? i dont think so, i acutally have any problem with all heroes, after 600h of gameplay. Its just u see vanila heroes, and u see dlc heroes and there r many imbalanced things , but again i have no problem atall fight vs a shaman ! Just if i sleep to block or chance direction to block so is my opponent a very good player so i might lose . But its not like i see a shaman and i lose without doing damage to her . and peacekeeper is never a problem, just if she spams the lights and zone and dodge back,but there is a way for that too with patience.