PDA

View Full Version : Mj3-Infiltrated

Skrap98
01-20-2018, 11:23 AM
Hey, i know am a bit late but ill just leave this here. I made the post because i saw many people posting new threads about their maps so i thought why not. Give it a go if you want :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5qoVfhQQYA&lc=z23mvtnygxekfdjhj04t1aokgfcwgpfzp05smazmmbtrrk0 h00410

Fallen-Champ
01-20-2018, 02:40 PM
I still have not finished your map, it was tough on my first attempt as I stormed inside like Rambo and quickly realized it was a bad move.
the map looked like it gave many options in getting around, I will play it some more and get a better feel for the layout & hopefully complete it.

Undetected is out of the question on this for me.

Skrap98
01-20-2018, 04:13 PM
Thank man :) There are around 15 ways to infiltrate the base. You need to play it atleast 5-6 times just to feel the layout. I managed undetected 2 times after 20+ tries :D . Just a tip, dont explode the buzzer that is behind the pagans house if you are going loud. You are gonna need it to find the remaining enemies , i know it sucks. The spawn locations of waves are on the gas station and one more is where you first spawn, look in the forests of those areas (loud is harder than stealth in this map in my opinion).
Thanks for playing :)

GhostWind905
01-20-2018, 09:57 PM
WOW! that map looks awesome. definitely going to give it a try

Skrap98
01-20-2018, 10:02 PM
WOW! that map looks awesome. definitely going to give it a try

Thanks buddy :) Post your thoughts afterwards if you want :)