PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You

nightroadmc
01-20-2018, 07:50 AM
I wanted to write to the Ubisoft team to thank them for the entire Assassin's Creed franchise. These games have helped me in many ways in my life, the least of which is that it kept me from being depressed, the most that they have literally saved my life. Around the time that Assassin's Creed, the first game, came out, I was experiencing a very depressing time in my life where I felt I had no one and nothing to live for, and no one that cared for me. Playing as Altair in AC kept my mind busy during that time, and allowed me to see that, while the game is not real, it gave me something to look forward to; to see how it evolved and progressed. It gave me a virtual family to rely on, to help me through a rough time in my life. I have since played nearly every game in the franchise, and have not been disappointed. Your content in your games is beyond my expectations, and I can't wait for the next one. I have introduced my fiancee to the games as well, and while she does not play, she is intrigued, and it let me become an educator, in a sense, and to teach her a little about the games. I know you probably receive hundreds of emails praising your work, but since I wasn't sure where to send this, I figured I'd use this. I just wanted to thank you, a million times over, for helping me through my rough time, and for helping me in a way that you probably never expected to.
-Ross Watkins