PDA

View Full Version : forgotten battles AEP online

flyingbolt
12-30-2007, 01:01 PM
hey everyone.when i try playing online with ubi.com, every server i try joining says that the host has a different version game then me. does anyone have the link to the latest AEP patch? and also, ive heard of somehting called hyperlobby. can hyperlobby play co-op missions? and where can i download it if its free? thanks alot...

flyingbolt
12-30-2007, 01:01 PM
hey everyone.when i try playing online with ubi.com, every server i try joining says that the host has a different version game then me. does anyone have the link to the latest AEP patch? and also, ive heard of somehting called hyperlobby. can hyperlobby play co-op missions? and where can i download it if its free? thanks alot...

Skycat_2
12-30-2007, 01:19 PM
The last version for FB+AEP is version 2.04. Look at the bottom left of your loading screen when you start the game to see what version number you have.

If you want a higher version than 2.04, you'll have to--as a minimum--buy Pacific Fighters and install it as an expansion. It would be better to get the 1946 DVD instead, however, because you'll get the whole series all at once including the expansions beyond Pacific Fighters.

Very, very few people are playing online with just FB+AEP. That was the 'current' version three years ago; PF, Ultimate Edition and finally 1946 DVD made v2.04 obsolete a long time ago.

Maybe you'll have some luck finding somebody who is using v2.04 or who will be willing to 'dumb down' their game version by rolling back to older game files just to play with you. Good luck with that though.

Hyperlobby link is in my sig. It is a free service. Download the client and create an account. Look for games that match your version number in the Forgotten Battles room. See Bearcat99's Nugget Thread for more information on how to operate Hyperlobby.

Skycat_2
12-30-2007, 01:23 PM
You do read my replies (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/2871012126), yes?

flyingbolt
12-30-2007, 08:29 PM
thanks again skycat. im sorry i just realized and understood what you wrote in my last thread. thanks