PDA

View Full Version : Why does almost everyone on duel leave after 1 match?

lNogardl
01-18-2018, 11:18 PM
Especially if they win, am i too easy for you? I just feel like it's mockery at this point.

A shugoki beat me throwing me off the map and full charging attacks at unexpected situations, i'm used to light/headbutt spammers at this point so it threw me off guard that a shugoki would actually commit to the charge attacks and lost so i figured "fair enough, wont fall for it next time though." .... guy leaves the session. Tilts me off so much.

David_gorda
01-18-2018, 11:21 PM
Havent noticed that. Maybe you play a Class thats boring fight against?
What Class(es) you use?

lNogardl
01-18-2018, 11:29 PM
Havent noticed that. Maybe you play a Class thats boring fight against?
What Class(es) you use?

Was using Aramusha, i know everyone is using him due to his buff but i was using him even before the buff and wasnt seeing any issues with this, maybe the buff made people bored of him since everyone is using him now.

David_gorda
01-18-2018, 11:33 PM
Was using Aramusha, i know everyone is using him due to his buff but i was using him even before the buff and wasnt seeing any issues with this, maybe the buff made people bored of him since everyone is using him now. thats probably the reason they Leaving, i hate playing against aramusha. I would leave to.
Its very hard to defend against his fast attacks and soft feints on console and find him one Of the most annoying characters to play against.
Test another Class and see if you get more People want to duel you again :D

CandleInTheDark
01-19-2018, 12:46 AM
I can only speak for myself but when I want go into duel, I tend to go in to practice 1v1 with the characters I play 4v4 with, that means I want to use about five different characters. The problem there is that people read a lot into and sometimes get salty about when a player changes characters, especially if when they move from a lower tier character to a higher tier character follows a loss so I avoid any such problems by going into a new one with a clean slate.

Cliff_001
01-19-2018, 02:16 AM
I do not duel that much anymore but when I do and leave after one match I just do it because I get bored fighting the same person.

LieutenantKJ
01-19-2018, 05:30 AM
I do it primarly because i feel that facing the same person again after a win or a loss wouldn't keep me on my toes. Essentially both me and the other guy are conditioning each other and it becomes a little boring knowing how your enemy fights and having to win/lose most of the time. That's how i see it at least.

BarbeQMichael
01-19-2018, 02:31 PM
Because very often, it is a steamroll to either you or him. Its not fun to get killed over and over again, and neither is killing someone who does not stand a chance. Then there are cheesy chars and players playing them, abusing broken mechanics to win. Its not fun to fight against them either. And the last reason, you get bored very fast fighting the same guy, because players tend to have a clear pattern of what they do and how they do it. With this current low amount of players I get the same guy anyways 5-10 times in a row even if I click the find new enemy, because there are no other players in queue at the same skill bracket/region.

WoodDaGawd
01-19-2018, 03:57 PM
Why does anyone leave a match at all. Its beyond me.

BarbeQMichael
01-19-2018, 04:39 PM
Wait, are we talking about a match or a round?