PDA

View Full Version : Patch ruins my characters

Soul_of_Midgard
01-18-2018, 08:01 PM
I will make it short, i just downloaded a patch, got into the game and i saw that my rep 16 Highlander has lost ALL his gear. My other hero's are intact but every customization was nullified, so i had to set this again.

My game account's name is the same as here.

Julianp90
01-18-2018, 09:27 PM
Same for me. All my "new" characters have lost equipement.

UbiJurassic
01-18-2018, 09:29 PM
I will make it short, i just downloaded a patch, got into the game and i saw that my rep 16 Highlander has lost ALL his gear. My other hero's are intact but every customization was nullified, so i had to set this again.

My game account's name is the same as here.

We're seeing similar reports from a few players and we've notified the team regarding it. This is definitely not intended and we will be looking into resolving this.

Soul_of_Midgard
01-18-2018, 11:29 PM
Of course it was not intended, thanks for the reply though. I noticed another strange thing, diverse sound problems, to be more specific here are some examples: character movement like walking and running are barely hearable, same goes for some combat sounds like conqueror's charged attack, while charging, the rotating sound of the chain is nearly vanished.

There may be other things too, but thats all i took notice for now since i stopped playing a few hours ago.

alandonovan
01-18-2018, 11:47 PM
Ahh, I thought my Aramusha had swapped to slippers as there is no clacking footfall sound now.

UbiJurassic
01-19-2018, 01:21 AM
Of course it was not intended, thanks for the reply though. I noticed another strange thing, diverse sound problems, to be more specific here are some examples: character movement like walking and running are barely hearable, same goes for some combat sounds like conqueror's charged attack, while charging, the rotating sound of the chain is nearly vanished.

There may be other things too, but thats all i took notice for now since i stopped playing a few hours ago.

The team is actively looking into the sounds issues and what might potentially be the cause of the audio issues. We'll be sure to keep players updated on that as well.

Alustar.
01-19-2018, 06:08 AM
Might want to add disappearing weapons in there too, as that's still a thing. I had a fight witha highlander that threw me off when his sword didn't load in properly after his death. Makes it really hard to gauge deflect timings.