PDA

View Full Version : The game sounds and feels strange after the patch

AatiGumer
01-18-2018, 03:09 PM
Just dowloaded the new patch and now the sounds are quieter and the vibration on my controller is way lower. Also Highlanders voice lines during his caber toss and kick don't play fully, I can only hear the start. Is this a problem for others too or just me?

The_B0G_
01-18-2018, 03:41 PM
I seen another thread saying more or less the same thing.

HL probably just has PTSD from being ***** for 2 seasons.

FredEx919
01-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I'll make sure we look out for issues with this. Can you also let me know which platform you're on?

PDXGorechild
01-18-2018, 04:38 PM
I seen another thread saying more or less the same thing.

HL probably just has PTSD from being raped for 2 seasons.

Nah he's just getting progressively more drunk as the seasons go by.

David_gorda
01-18-2018, 04:45 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I'll make sure we look out for issues with this. Can you also let me know which platform you're on?
Ps4 has different sound on some emote effects, not a big deal though afaik sofar.

AatiGumer
01-18-2018, 04:45 PM
I'm on PS4

The_B0G_
01-18-2018, 04:57 PM
Nah he's just getting progressively more drunk as the seasons go by.

Mah glass done!

UbiJurassic
01-19-2018, 01:18 AM
Thanks for making us aware of the issues everyone! The team is looking into these sound issues and we'll be looking to update everyone when we have more details on the issue or when a fix is developed.

mrmistark
01-19-2018, 05:45 AM
Honestly all inputs seem rather clunky after the patch. I noticed with all full block/hidden stances and crushing counters for warden and HL, the input seems a bit off especially. Like a slight delay or lack of the character conducting the move at all in some cases. Itís like certain inputs and noises seem to be off set slightly, though the CGB seems to be a bit better ironically. Not sure how others are experiencing the patch though. Iím on Xbox

R-a-g-e.
01-19-2018, 10:31 AM
I recognized that the sound effects of your character (swords, foot steps...) are quieter on the map sentinel.
On other maps it is normal.

Xoraith
01-20-2018, 05:57 AM
For Example since patch he hasnt been able to do Anything off of a light or Heavy parry, ive had this with issue with Every Hero ive played him against, wasnt like this Before patch

Tyrjo
01-20-2018, 09:38 AM
I've also always wondered why there is a discrepancy of what you see yourself and what your opponents hear with the emotes. It's been like that since release, what's up with that?