PDA

View Full Version : Another patch just To **** with us

Maxime_Qc-
01-18-2018, 01:59 PM
Why most of the control don't react the same way after the patch?

Like with my peacekeeper i developt a technic To do my 3 stab never miss and it keep me focus because i didn't took any pause in between the stab

Just by pressing square in between every r1..you know like

R1 square r1 square r1... did this for a years. .. and if i want to push just delay the square button... like you know if you press square too fast it had no reaction pk finish what she allready doing.. stab.. but now after the patch it stop her stab and directly push ... wtf

Or course i can still land the 3 stab i player the character for one years .. but some time i dont think about that fkn patch and push when i dont want to or in a direction i wouldn't have ... that suck this was not a problem To anyone most people wasn't aware of it but like everything i like you HAD To remove it !!!...

Maxime_Qc-
01-18-2018, 02:19 PM
And I swear usually my parry really are on point throwing light feint the heavy and parry ...

I Feel like the timing of everything as been ****ed with that patch ...

Can't parry **** some time press circle To cancel and still swinging.. it NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE ... !!!

Tydeelee
01-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Same **** right here!
Parry dont work most of the times the game feels very slower than before Patch!
Input Lag is a new Feature after Patch!
This Devs r Jokes!

Alustar.
01-19-2018, 09:29 AM
Haven't noticed a difference with my maneuvers. And honestly, that little trick with peacekeeper is nice, but you should probably try using a different means of using the triple stab. It's not that hard to pull off, you are making it way harder than it has to be.