PDA

View Full Version : Update for patch 1.18 glitched.

RenegadeTX2000
01-18-2018, 03:32 AM
I downloaded the patch just now but i can't play the game anymore. but my friends that also play for honor are still active playing it in matches and custom matches. Talked with them and they said they are half way on downloading it so far. Basically downloading this kicks you off for honor indefinitely until further notice. Anyone else experiencing same problem?

UbiJurassic
01-18-2018, 03:45 AM
The patch should not yet be active since the maintenance in preparation of the patch will not be occurring until tomorrow, January 18th 2018, at at 8h00 AM EST/13h00 PM UTC. If you are on PC, I would suggest verifying your game files/cache by right clicking the game in your library and selecting the option.

Is this occurring for anyone else?

Sorrows_Hero
01-18-2018, 03:48 AM
It’s true my game just updated. I was playing the game just fine then it updated now I can get back on due to “connection failed” how does the game work great one sec then ya update it and it’s trashed the next. Uhg

And the worst part is I just got the game today.... :( not a great way to start I guess. Ima go back to division and recon. Maybe I’ll try again later

UbiJurassic
01-18-2018, 03:54 AM
It’s true my game just updated. I was playing the game just fine then it updated now I can get back on due to “connection failed” how does the game work great one sec then ya update it and it’s trashed the next. Uhg

And the worst part is I just got the game today.... :( not a great way to start I guess. Ima go back to division and recon. Maybe I’ll try again later

It seems the team is aware of the issue and we are looking into it. The issue should only be effecting players on PS4.

King_Warden.
01-18-2018, 03:57 AM
Could we get an ETA?

UbiJurassic
01-18-2018, 03:59 AM
Could we get an ETA?

Try now. The team just performed the maintenance that was scheduled for tomorrow for PS4. We will be doing the same maintenance for players on XB1 and PC tomorrow as originally planned.

King_Warden.
01-18-2018, 04:01 AM
Great! They’re up now!

RenegadeTX2000
01-18-2018, 04:06 AM
Hey I usually keep quiet because I enjoy my trickery but i'm literally on the new update right now in custom match. I have all the Aramusha buffs as of right now and doing GB top heavies on the lvl 3 bot 100% of the time. Dunno if you guys meant for it to be released all of a sudden but i'll take it lol

Username9001
01-18-2018, 05:41 AM
Was conqueror blocking changed with the update?

Sneakly20
01-18-2018, 04:56 PM
Hey I usually keep quiet because I enjoy my trickery but i'm literally on the new update right now in custom match. I have all the Aramusha buffs as of right now and doing GB top heavies on the lvl 3 bot 100% of the time. Dunno if you guys meant for it to be released all of a sudden but i'll take it lol

If it’s the Aramusha buff update then yes. You should be able to get a top heavy every time for GB. Part of his kit update. Which was sorely needed. I still think he needs a little help for higher tiers but there are plenty of other threads about that. I would also ask this. I won’t be able to play ara anytime soon. How do the buffs feel?