PDA

View Full Version : Peace Keeper

Im Ces012
01-17-2018, 07:13 AM
Are y’all ever going to get rid of that character probably the most annoying one out of the whole game.Most people literally use it to **** up someone’s day or after losing they’ll switch to it then spam the zone all day long getting kills left and right

BarbeQMichael
01-17-2018, 12:39 PM
Not likely, considering it has been the direction of the game to introduce heroes that are like pk on steroids (like shaman shin glad). Currently assassins have the highest skill multiplier, so if you want easy wins and be able to kill better players without breaking sweat just jump on the wagon and play them. There is reason why at high level duels you don't see anything else than those.

David_gorda
01-17-2018, 12:44 PM
Not likely, considering it has been the direction of the game to introduce heroes that are like pk on steroids (like shaman shin glad). Currently assassins have the highest skill multiplier, so if you want easy wins and be able to kill better players without breaking sweat just jump on the wagon and play them. There is reason why at high level duels you don't see anything else than those. j unfortunatly your spot on.

PDXGorechild
01-17-2018, 12:52 PM
Not likely, considering it has been the direction of the game to introduce heroes that are like pk on steroids (like shaman shin glad). Currently assassins have the highest skill multiplier, so if you want easy wins and be able to kill better players without breaking sweat just jump on the wagon and play them. There is reason why at high level duels you don't see anything else than those.

Highest skill multiplier maybe, but it works both ways, nothing is easier to kill than a noob Assassin due to low health pool and reflex guard.

I see plenty of Warlords, Nobushi, Raiders, Lawbringers that are capable of wiping the floor with most Assassin players. Not to mention the dreaded Aramusha..

Knight_Raime
01-17-2018, 12:55 PM

Not entirely true. Truetalent is considered a high skill player (not anywhere close to top tier like some known people. But he's still really good) and he fights non assassins all the time.
also A tier heros have people who are non assassins in them. and depending on what mode you play you'll see even more. Like Nobushi is considered one of the best if not the best hero to have in 4v4.

BarbeQMichael
01-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Highest skill multiplier maybe, but it works both ways, nothing is easier to kill than a noob Assassin due to low health pool and reflex guard.

I see plenty of Warlords, Nobushi, Raiders, Lawbringers that are capable of wiping the floor with most Assassin players. Not to mention the dreaded Aramusha..

To be honest, a very bad player is always easy to kill. Assassin's have on average less than a light attack's worth of hitpoints less health than the average health of normal heroes, so the health difference is negligible. Reflex guard can be surprise though if used to regular blocking, which I still see with Highlander's super slow heavies getting through some beginner assassin.

PDXGorechild
01-17-2018, 01:09 PM
To be honest, a very bad player is always easy to kill. Assassin's have on average less than a light attack's worth of hitpoints less health than the average health of normal heroes, so the health difference is negligible. Reflex guard can be surprise though if used to regular blocking, which I still see with Highlander's super slow heavies getting through some beginner assassin.

The difference is negligible, I agree. I'd like to see some of the heavies with bigger health pools, as well as 6 or so other classes with similar health pools to the Assassins but are otherwise lacking the speed and agility.

Mini1900
01-17-2018, 09:52 PM
Well i have not problems with peacekeepr atall, yes all know the right fast zoneattack of her , and her fast light attacks. BUT damn just move to direction and block , its not dat hard, when stamina get low , its ur time . But well when a player just move around and try to be an asSs then u have to have patience. But u can be an aSss with every char.