PDA

View Full Version : Centurion stagger against minions AND players.

brashtralas
01-17-2018, 07:05 AM
Centurion:
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused soldiers to interrupt the Centurion while he was using ďOut of LockĒ attacks on Minions.

Nope, no you didnít. Still staggered. Boggles my mind.

And we still get staggered when leap attacking an opponent when theyíre looking any direction but at you.

I mean.. Iím really a nice guy, and pretty patient, I think... but this is unbelievable.

Nothing you do instills confidence in your company or your product.. I MEAN, look at the front page of your official forums, for Godís sake! YOUR OFFICIAL FORUMS.

Ugh. Iím just utterly disappointed. Please, get your act together.

Armosias
01-17-2018, 11:06 AM
They said it would be fixed for S5, meanwhile just farm minions with heavies

Klingentaenz3r
01-17-2018, 01:22 PM
You know, it actually says "Title update January 18th"...

You can rage tomorrow over whatever mess you will find then. So postpone it until then. Knowing from all updates before, I am sure you will find something adequat then. But let's see.

FredEx919
01-17-2018, 05:27 PM
Centurion:
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused soldiers to interrupt the Centurion while he was using “Out of Lock” attacks on Minions.

Nope, no you didn’t. Still staggered. Boggles my mind.

And we still get staggered when leap attacking an opponent when they’re looking any direction but at you.

I mean.. I’m really a nice guy, and pretty patient, I think... but this is unbelievable.

Nothing you do instills confidence in your company or your product.. I MEAN, look at the front page of your official forums, for God’s sake! YOUR OFFICIAL FORUMS.

Ugh. I’m just utterly disappointed. Please, get your act together.

Yep, as mentioned by others already, this patch drops tomorrow (1/18), so the changes you mentioned aren't live yet. If it looks like there are still problems with this after the patch, definitely let us know and we'll check it out.

brashtralas
01-17-2018, 09:12 PM
Good to know. Iíll test it for sure. If youíre wondering, though, where I got my false information in the patch release date....

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-317042-16/this-week-in-for-honor-january-11-2018

Klingentaenz3r
01-19-2018, 02:53 PM
Hah! Look at that - you're right. Sb screwed up there with the dates. It would all be good if it were not for this sentence:

"Find the latest changes in For Honor with Patch v1.18! This patch includes a number of fixes across all platforms and is scheduled to be deployed to the live game on January 11th, 2018."

:rolleyes: