PDA

View Full Version : Characters and shorts

Doc-Phoenix
01-16-2018, 09:04 PM
I'm wondering if the character build comes with abilities. As in if you picked a rhino hybrid would they be stronger but slower, tiger hybrid faster and better agility etc?

Also with the trailer I think a good idea would be having shorts (video) like a mini series. Just every couple of months, it will help build anticipation and keep everyone appeased slightly.

Just my opinion.

The-Pancaker
01-27-2018, 12:28 AM
I'm wondering if the character build comes with abilities. As in if you picked a rhino hybrid would they be stronger but slower, tiger hybrid faster and better agility etc?

Also with the trailer I think a good idea would be having shorts (video) like a mini series. Just every couple of months, it will help build anticipation and keep everyone appeased slightly.

Just my opinion.

I had the same ideas about abilities... the shark could move faster under water or the bird fly faster with jetpack (or without)
I brought up before the idea of the snail...... I don't wanna guess the abilities. Haha

Doc-Phoenix
02-02-2018, 05:54 AM
I had the same ideas about abilities... the shark could move faster under water or the bird fly faster with jetpack (or without)
I brought up before the idea of the snail...... I don't wanna guess the abilities. Haha

Yeah like faster reflexes. Even humans because they are technically not slaves could have more easier access to technology to keep up with hybrid abilities.

atubaboun
02-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Yeah i had the same idée! It would add depth to the charachter creation and make diversity more feelable between players in different aspects of the game.

Like there could be differences in prices in shops depending on your character (hybrid/human) and the merchant (hybrid or human, or his opinion about the conditions of hybrids)
And there could be variation in stats, yeah. Maybe make human the vanilla state of things and then make balanced variations with the hybrid parts.
And if not stats, then predispositions, like proficiency in a given discipline (pickpocketing/engeneering/...) or affinities with different types of weapons.

But it would have to be balanced tho, in order not to restrict gameplay too much.