PDA

View Full Version : How about cannibalism and the factory farming of different races.

steelcrusher61
01-16-2018, 09:55 AM
Like maybe some gangs or gang leaders think that eating lion hybrids will make them stronger and I think this could make the player relate even more to the real world where tigers are being hunted and farmed for consumption. And some areas of city's might be dangerous for individual races to sleep or set foot in because their race is being hunted by a gang or something.
Factory farming too, it could be a great way to make money, and it could make you feel really evil if your role playing a character that only cares about profit.
This could totally add another layer of tradition and evil. And I think it fits into Asian cultures. A lot of the races that have been shown already are currently being hunted and killed in the real world right now and I think this fits into the BGE2 theme.

Cara2100
01-16-2018, 10:46 AM
Like maybe some gangs or gang leaders think that eating lion hybrids will make them stronger and I think this could make the player relate even more to the real world where tigers are being hunted and farmed for consumption. And some areas of city's might be dangerous for individual races to sleep or set foot in because their race is being hunted by a gang or something.
Factory farming too, it could be a great way to make money, and it could make you feel really evil if your role playing a character that only cares about profit.
This could totally add another layer of tradition and evil. And I think it fits into Asian cultures. A lot of the races that have been shown already are currently being hunted and killed in the real world right now and I think this fits into the BGE2 theme.

in the trailer shows that there is police in the game this may exist but maybe it could be a crime because it shows that they are civilized, there may be a secondary mission for that hehe

KIERROK
01-16-2018, 03:48 PM
In BGE1, there is an abandoned slaughterhouse. Perhaps in BGE2's setting, hybrids were also a food source. Then hybrids were freed and the slaughterhouses had to be shutdown.

The-Pancaker
01-16-2018, 09:01 PM
In BGE1, there is an abandoned slaughterhouse. Perhaps in BGE2's setting, hybrids were also a food source. Then hybrids were freed and the slaughterhouses had to be shutdown.

Offocially shutdown.... but maybe not stopped. Secondary mission..... yeah :)

ElPrimordial
01-17-2018, 05:56 PM
Quite crude but with the whole hindu theme there is a change Kali acolytes practices things like this :eek:

WiwarK9
01-24-2018, 01:49 PM
Well India and china has taken over the world if they keep their old same believe they will hunt tiger *****es to create aphrodisiac.
Who know maybe some hybrid will be pre-programmed (do not have any free will) to do certain task such as hunt and eat other hybrid.