PDA

View Full Version : Will we get new level gear in season 5?

iiRAINBOW_DASH
01-15-2018, 09:14 PM
Above 180 score I have Warlord and Shaman rep 6 now and I don't know if I should max gear them out or wait.

No0b.Nr.1
01-15-2018, 09:20 PM
I acutally would like it but otherwise dude just think about it, u have a new hero , and ur opponent come to you with like 220 . GG ! and if this a warlord then have fun hitting 20 times and dont get hit 3 times.

AkenoKobayashi
01-21-2018, 02:03 AM
I would like new gear sets, and not so much a higher cap. Especially with out stats are applied in this game.

mrmistark
01-21-2018, 02:23 AM
As of now it is safe to invest in maxing your heroes, though just so youíre aware, do t Rey until rep 7 or youíll be disappointed haha. Max rep starts dropping at rep 7.

Anyways, I sure hope they donít honestly. Iíve been playing since beta and let me tell you man. Iím overall rep 40 but only have 1 hero (rep 9 Kensei) above rep 7. I need a bit to catch up before we start raising the gear even more haha, though to be fair, I have HL and Shugoki at rep 5 (shugoki is level 16 so close to rep 6), so getting a little closer. To be quite honest, I guess it IS my fault seeing as I could have focused on only a couple I could potentially have 4 max gear heroes but grinding with only one character is SO boringgg in my opinion.

Jazz117Volkov
01-21-2018, 12:00 PM
I think the cap is fine. I would like to see cleaner / original version of existing gear.

The wasteland armour needs to stop.
http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/img/gear/warden_a_executioner.jpg

bob333e
01-21-2018, 03:48 PM
The wasteland armour needs to stop.

Right? recycle your denim leather jacket into post-apocalyptic wasteland outfit, using rubber from tires, metal from doors, and nuts and bolts and barbed wires and SPIKES. MOAR SPIKES.