PDA

View Full Version : Fc4 map showcase by truesurv1val

truesurv1val
01-14-2018, 10:29 PM
Hi,

Here are all my farcry 4 maps in one video. They are in order of creation. Btw its my 100th video on my youtube channel.

Thank you all for watching and Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/DG10GSc-jQA

https://youtu.be/DG10GSc-jQA

Fallen-Champ
01-15-2018, 09:00 AM
How many maps did you make on FC3 (PS3) I am going to guess around 33 - Counting those up I got approx 52 on Far Cry 4
That's a really good showcase I always wanted to do a spotlight on your work but there are so many maps and the system only allows us to search for a specific number so the person has to know the map names, I listed them below from your video for anyone on PS4 or that uses Map Swapper they can check them out.

I am sure you were among the most active on FC2 and for sure were on FC3 as most deserted the game and again with FC4 among with some others you have made so many quality maps, can't wait to see what you make in FC5.

First Dynasty
Yemen
Ardenne 1944
Chinatown
Tokyo Park
10 Towers
Black Hill Prison
Li River
When They Came
Airfield
District 53
Natures Revenge
Farmland
Mins Monastery
The Black Site
Eastern Front 1941
Astro Station
The Royal Albatross
Day At The Zoo
Transylvania 1538
Zen
Red Peaks
Infiltration
American Frontier
Kings Wrath
The Institute
Yamato
Kidnapped
Landslide
Bureau 53
Frontline
Operation Neptune
Mountain Pass
Sapphire Cliff
Petrol Plant
Bocage 1944
Mining Colony
Sandstorm Market
Polarshift
Hardwood Mountain
Sacred Ground
Temple Of Enki
KEO Industries
Opera
Montana Moonshine
Preppers Barn
Gulf Of Aden
Hunting Season
War Of The Worlds
Belgium Wave 1989
Rampage Radio
Church Of Rebirth

truesurv1val
01-15-2018, 09:40 AM
Thanks steve and thanks for posting the names. Also made a lot of fc3 maps, cant recall how many but alot. Some real nice once if i may say so myself. Made some videos of them and are on my youtube channel. Www.youtube.com/user/truesurvival/videos.

Cant wait until fc5. I think we will have a great time building stuff once again.