PDA

View Full Version : Reworks

Devils-_-legacy
01-14-2018, 08:26 PM
Ive asked this before when was first announced but never got anything solid info (missed warriors den was hoping they went into some detail) is the reworks going to be from the ground up or just modifying there old kits by adding more to it I think I'd miss the zerks zone if it completely reworked

CandleInTheDark
01-14-2018, 08:28 PM
They didn't give specific details, they had what they called a top level look at what was coming in season 5 (dedi servers at some point during,lag compensation when they have been in a bit, parry changes, no new heroes, reworks) and they said we would get a deeper look at some things after a couple of weeks, so I suspect if we get anything specific it will be in the offseason period.

Devils-_-legacy
01-14-2018, 08:32 PM
Thanks candle I seen the dedicated servers are in there last phase(soo ****ing happy) that's all I've seen so Farr but I can wait a few weeks were can you post to community question bit of the den?

CandleInTheDark
01-14-2018, 09:56 PM
Welcome. I believe all of their Q&A questions last week came from the chat, Eric said something about the competitive subreddit not doing a prepared list any more. Eric is on reddit,I think our best shot here is the reps, I had a question answered when I asked it on the forum and I am sure that they would pass on any pm'd to them to see if there would be an answer.

Devils-_-legacy
01-14-2018, 10:52 PM
Thanks again lol never knew the mods passes on questions