PDA

View Full Version : Remove Max LVL Cap on Characters

Nokhchalla
01-14-2018, 03:13 PM
Hey Ubisoft,

I'm a person who stays loyal to one thing only for the rest of my life, I've been playing Lawbringer since the day i first started in For Honor and he's finally prestige 40, I haven't played any other character. The thing is, I still don't have any plans on changing or playing with another character, ever. So unless you raise the max lvl cap or completely remove it, I wont be making any progress to my overall prestige whatsoever. So, would you mind raising the lvl cap or completely remove it? :D

Tundra 793
01-14-2018, 03:19 PM
I think you and Hormly should just start a club instead.

Nokhchalla
01-14-2018, 03:35 PM
I think you and Hormly should just start a club instead.

For real though, Ubisoft should give us some kind of reward for being so loyal to our characters xD

Devils-_-legacy
01-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Tbh I mained someone to rep 20 realised the rest of the cosmetics looked crap and moved on to a new hero

xRocketfishx
01-14-2018, 05:47 PM
If it took you almost a year to get to rep 40 why would Ubisoft even bother raising rep cap. Maybe look at expanded your skills

Hormly
01-14-2018, 06:39 PM
ah, a kindred spirit ^^

I agree, we should start a club

Nokhchalla
01-14-2018, 06:54 PM
If it took you almost a year to get to rep 40 why would Ubisoft even bother raising rep cap. Maybe look at expanded your skills

Yea the thing is I started back in August/September, so I've been playing for 5-6 months, why wouldn't they raise the cap?

Tundra 793
01-14-2018, 08:13 PM
Yea the thing is I started back in August/September, so I've been playing for 5-6 months, why wouldn't they raise the cap?

The developers have to ride a fine line where the maximum Rep cap per hero is both high enough for people like you and Hormly to make it a tough grind, and keep it low enough for newer players to make it seem attainable.

On top of that, the game wasn't really designed around players maxing out all their heroes, but rather getting a medium high rep with a variety of heroes. I think 40 is a good compromise, and I wouldn't be opposed to a special outfit/ornament getting unlocked for Rep 40 players.
But lets not keep raising the cap for the few players who only play 1 hero.

Arekonator
01-14-2018, 08:22 PM
If cap didnt stop at 40, i would be around 60 rep on LB now.
I dont care it doesnt unlock more cosmetics, i just want to see that number growing higher and higher, endlessly!

Nokhchalla
01-14-2018, 08:26 PM
If cap didnt stop at 40, i would be around 60 rep on LB now.
I dont care it doesnt unlock more cosmetics, i just want to see that number growing higher and higher, endlessly!

Exactly, It's not like our gear exceeds those 180.