PDA

View Full Version : Shaman's Hunger

KitchenSink.
01-14-2018, 12:43 PM
Hello there. I noticed something in a recent game of mine that Shaman could not be Guard Broken out of her step back in prep for her Predators Hunger. I would like to know if A) that was a glitch, B) possibly something with the certain scenario, or C) that was intentional to her character. If the third applies, will you be balancing other moves like it to have the same property? ex: Valkyrie's Shield Tackle, or Orochi's Riptide Strike.

Just a concerned citizen, who is concerned with the balancing of characters.

And yes, I am seething underneath for that asshat of a character, but I hold it back, in hopes that changes will be coming soon. :)

Knight_Raime
01-14-2018, 12:49 PM
Do you have footage showing this?
It could be treated like shinobis back flip. in where you bounce off. I've not tried doing that to shaman.

Alustar.
01-14-2018, 02:38 PM
The back step she makes gives a decent bit of range. It depend greatly on the range of guard breaks from characters you are using. Some have shorter ranges. However, this is typically not something that happens. Guard break should track a dodge as long as is not a dodging strike. Further more, the predators hunger, being a melee cc ability tends to take priority if the attacks aren't fast enough. But as Raime said, video would help a lot better to determine what the actual issue is. Without that we are left wth theories that may not be accurate