PDA

View Full Version : Centurion's Zone Attack is useless

Depressd_Cent
01-14-2018, 01:55 AM
it is slow and easily parried; you cant cancel it so thats already a bad thing, the shinobi's zone attack can get parried now even though you land one hit you should be guaranteed the next ones from the zone like the berserker's zone attack if he lands the first attack of the zone the next ones are guaranteed, the berserker's zone attack is more reliable:mad::confused::confused:

Knight_Raime
01-14-2018, 06:59 AM
Lots of his kit is useless vs good players.

Alustar.
01-14-2018, 04:03 PM
I have no idea why he still can't cancel this at the very least. Can you at least chance the direction?

brashtralas
01-14-2018, 06:41 PM
Totally useless. I donít even like to use it while in revenge against multiple enemies..... Where it was intended to be used?

The_B0G_
01-14-2018, 10:17 PM
The first heavy of the zone seems to come out pretty fast though, it could be used to finish someone off, it should be able to be cancelled though.

DaLast_Samurai
01-15-2018, 05:56 AM
And here I was (Orochi) all jelous that not only does he have a zone attack that swipes back and forth three times, but he also can just plow down minions with so much more ease while having his health & stamina regenerate as a reward for his easy work.

But I'm not bitter slicing down minions a chip at a time, waiting to regenerate stamina and taking on health damage.
Or not being able to swing back and forth in a crowd.

Not one bit!

DoodTheMan
01-15-2018, 07:24 AM
His zone attack is only useless if used in a 1v1 vs an experienced player. If you're in a group fight and no one's locked on to you then it's amazing, if you have revenge too then it's double-amazing. If you're playing dominion then it's the best zone in the game no question, because it can hold B forever.

Knight_Raime
01-15-2018, 11:59 AM
The first heavy of the zone seems to come out pretty fast though, it could be used to finish someone off, it should be able to be cancelled though.

It used to be used off of a kick to confirm slightly more damage for a kill. But it's not guaranteed off kick anymore. so it's useless outside farming minions.

His zone attack is only useless if used in a 1v1 vs an experienced player. If you're in a group fight and no one's locked on to you then it's amazing, if you have revenge too then it's double-amazing. If you're playing dominion then it's the best zone in the game no question, because it can hold B forever.

Not by a long shot. Bushi has the best zone.