PDA

View Full Version : How is the ALT bug still a problem in this game lol ?

Jarl.Felix
01-13-2018, 05:28 PM
Wtf, do devs have no shame or clue how to fix common bugs ?

I play only dominion and they still CAN't FIX THE ALT BUG on PC. Hitting ALT while surrounded by enemies is random, and only 2 out of 3 people.

Thank you, incompetent devs.

Incredible :D

UbiJurassic
01-13-2018, 09:37 PM
Always nice to hear your constructive commentary, Jarl.Felix. ;)

Could you explain the issue a bit? Is this an issue you're having with locking on to different opponents when there are multiple people in the vicinity?

Jarl.Felix
01-13-2018, 10:08 PM
For me it's not a pleasure to see incompetent devs and repeat myself again and again.

You have a search forum button, go search yourself and "hand the info to the team" like you guys, always do :nonchalance:

This was just a merely reminder.

bob333e
01-13-2018, 11:14 PM
For me it's not a pleasure to see incompetent devs and repeat myself again and again.

You have a search forum button, go search yourself and "hand the info to the team" like you guys, always do :nonchalance:

ffs, dude's trying to help you. And it's hard for the Ubi guys to keep tabs on every single thread on here, reminders definitely help them. Try acting nice, you lose nothing.

Help him help you.

No0b.Nr.1
01-14-2018, 02:15 PM

Sry dude, then wtf do you do here? just get out . If u have problems , u have to talk about them, not only onetime maybe 10 times. They should read everything we post here, but u can expect that they should change whatever one person means to be wrong !
I have 500 h gametime and i acutally have 0 idea which bug it should be ! :confused: about ALT .