PDA

View Full Version : EVERYDAY i post on forium NO RESPONSE from Ubisoft says A LOT

M4RKSG4MES
01-13-2018, 09:48 AM
HOW TO RUIN game , DONT playtest, DONT listen to players, put it BOMBS/ARROWS when its SUPPOSED to be STAND AND FIGHT, make NOT ALL characters have that ability/feat JUST for good measure , your userbase is RAPIDLY going down FAST because you CANT be bothered to FIX this simple issue, i DONT mind losing a fight but nine times outta ten its due to arrows or bombs EVEN THOUGH we totally SMASHED the enemy in the fighting SOME players do NOTHING in game but jJUST throw bombs/kill minions IF i wanted ALL this i may as well play battlefield/cod , nearly two years games been out and game STILL junbalanced and as many flaws as they started ,seems/feels like you half do game before release then make rest up as you go along. JUST as well you dont make car brakes or aeroplanes. You CANT ring now speak to HUMAN all gotta be forum which it feels waste of time for little/no response and NO UPDARES planned i gather to FIX the unbalanced flawed game. Even the things we were promised like faster executions SOME take FAR too long to perform WHILST being hit.

Tundra 793
01-13-2018, 02:56 PM
EVERYDAY i post on forium NO RESPONSE from Ubisoft says A LOT

Yeah, it says a lot about you.

Jarl.Felix
01-13-2018, 05:41 PM
They cant respond to something they have no answer.

When someone is incompetent and doesn't know how to deal with, simply shuts his mouth. I haven't seen a decent PR move from FH dev in a while.

M4RKSG4MES
01-13-2018, 06:06 PM
And what is THAT supposed to mean ,i played For Honour since day 1 despite flaws ,few up to now have been fixed if anything more created ,i ONLY saying for MAMY MANY players have left because of them IF SOME arent repaired/sorted soon they'll be hardly enough to have battle ,how can they expect NEW players either to come into broken game ,i KNOW many have gone already ONLY way to grt to return is at least give us SOME hope of possible repair dates etc

AkenoKobayashi
01-21-2018, 02:07 AM
I don't see what you're complaining about. This is medieval warfare. There were arrows. Bombs, I don't really believe they were used as much as they are in this game.

CandleInTheDark
01-21-2018, 02:19 AM
Firstly, capital letters don't make your post cooler or your points any more valid.

Secondly, nearly two years? Um, nope, game release February 14th 2017, today is January 21st 2018

Thirdly if you were 'totally smashing' your opponents, they wouldn't have arrow or one hit kill bomb tier four feats, so apparently you weren't smashing them as much as you thought.

Alustar.
01-21-2018, 02:42 AM
Um, so to address the elephant in the room, no. You don't post everyday. I'm probably one of the few that can say I am actually on near 24/7 and this is like the third time I've even seen your handle.

So I think it's safe to say you are wrong from the gate... Nothing in this post even makes sense, I tink maybe you should isolate a problem and try being coherent first

Ulrichvonbek111
01-21-2018, 04:49 AM
Um, so to address the elephant in the room, no. You don't post everyday. I'm probably one of the few that can say I am actually on near 24/7 and this is like the third time I've even seen your handle.

So I think it's safe to say you are wrong from the gate... Nothing in this post even makes sense, I tink maybe you should isolate a problem and try being coherent first

Follow the leader,, Sigh.

ChampionRuby50g
01-21-2018, 04:54 AM
Follow the leader,, Sigh.

Do you ever have anything constructive to add?

Jrock42_
01-21-2018, 01:51 PM

I'm surprised Fady hasn't replied yet, when it comes to the forums you two are omnipresent

bob333e
01-21-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm surprised Fady hasn't replied yet, when it comes to the forums you two are omnipresent

Boo.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55cee0fce4b0c22f9be1b4ab/t/5725a06440261dcef4e15ffe/1462083698996/

UbiInsulin
01-21-2018, 07:43 PM
Going to close this thread because no-one's discussing the issues brought up by OP. I'm sorry we can't catch everything, M4RKSG4MES. I'm not aware of any plans to remove the various bomb/arrow feats, but we're always open to suggestions for further balance tweaks.