PDA

View Full Version : Network connectivity

KiahsRevenge
01-13-2018, 05:52 AM
For honor is a kind of game that I have always wanted to play. The intense combat of PvP is exhilarating. The combat system is unique and can be very challenging at times. I am not here to talk about the strange inadequacys of the orginal cast compared to the new heroes, or the balance of all the crew as a whole, or the poor matchmaking where 4 man teams are seemingly put up against a team of randoms. My beef from DAY ONE is the Insanely poor connectivity. Constant connection crashes. I mean c’mon! For an entertainment gaming company who’s sole job is to develop video games, you guys sure missed the mark. Where are the STANDARDS? I paid 60 dollars to sit here play 2 min of a game then crash? Only to repeat the process until I give up and actually do something with my life.

All in all this game brings me more frustration then entertainment. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

P.S Servers will do nothing, the damage is done and all us fools are out whatever we paid for this nonsense.

UbiJurassic
01-13-2018, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear that network issues have brought so much frustration to your experience with For Honor. While the connectivity and stability have progressed quite a bit since the day of release, we understand that those improvements may not have fixed issues for all of our players. Dedicated servers are definitely a step in the right direction in terms of providing out players with reliable stability and the lag compensation should help to alleviate potential issues with lag in-game.

If you haven't already, we definitely encourage you to make sure that you port forward your router to ensure that you have an Open NAT in-game (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-286690-16/for-honor-matchmaking-experience-more-information-about-nat). If you're finding that errors and issues are very consistent, it may help to try contacting our support team (support.ubi.com). They have an extensive knowledge base of issues that players have reported or experienced and may be able to help improve your game experience. If you do decide to reach out to them, give them about 48 hours to respond to your case.

If someone doesn't respond within that time, feel free to send a message my way via private message to let me know. I'd be more than happy to sync up with the support team regarding it. :)