PDA

View Full Version : Hero skill multiplier

Kahuf1
01-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Hi there, im just curiouse. Tell me guys ur opinion in something like player skill multiplier, which player get if he pick any hero. Something like dificulty of hero but in number and with experiance of many players. It can be nice pointer for some chandes in future.

Like average player count as number 1. If he pick some low tier hero or just some weak hero, this hero have like 0,8 multiplier so this game have player totaly 1 x 0,8 = "0,8 skill"
If the same pick some OH hero, he have 1 x 1,1 multiplier so 1,1 overall "skill" in that match.

Does someone want to say his personaly feeling about hero multiplier?

For example my some 1+ of them:
Shaman - 1,5x
Gladiator - 1,4x
Centurion - 1,2x
Peacekeeper, Aramusha - 1,1x

BarbeQMichael
01-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Hi there, im just curiouse. Tell me guys ur opinion in something like player skill multiplier, which player get if he pick any hero. Something like dificulty of hero but in number and with experiance of many players. It can be nice pointer for some chandes in future.

Like average player count as number 1. If he pick some low tier hero or just some weak hero, this hero have like 0,8 multiplier so this game have player totaly 1 x 0,8 = "0,8 skill"
If the same pick some OH hero, he have 1 x 1,1 multiplier so 1,1 overall "skill" in that match.

Does someone want to say his personaly feeling about hero multiplier?

For example my some 1+ of them:
Shaman - 1,5x
Gladiator - 1,4x
Centurion - 1,2x
Peacekeeper, Aramusha - 1,1x

This would be easy if UBI just gave us the global winrates of heroes along with overall winrates of players playing them, as far as I know they have not given them since beta because community would see how broken characters we have.

Move PK up with glad and shinobi and that is relatively accurate

Alustar.
01-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Except I play on PS4 and I hardly ever see any peacekeepers, hell I used to run her almost exclusively and I've even moved on till she gets a rework.
Why can't we pay characters we like because they are gun for us rather than because they are seen as the "OP" flavor of the month?

Bl0wH4rd74728
01-13-2018, 12:24 AM
Except I play on PS4 and I hardly ever see any peacekeepers, hell I used to run her almost exclusively and I've even moved on till she gets a rework.
Why can't we pay characters we like because they are gun for us rather than because they are seen as the "OP" flavor of the month?

I used to play as pk alot too (still do just not as much) youre lucky if youre able to play a match without some salty person messaging you calling you a bunch of s*** ive just started playing as beserker and warden. Really the biggest problem with the game is the salty community. (Not going to let the haters stop pk ☺).