PDA

View Full Version : Season 5 no new warriors? New armor and weapons at least?

BudgetParrot118
01-12-2018, 06:36 PM
I have one request if we're not getting new Warriors in season 5 can we get maybe double the armor for the existing characters in double weapons

that is assuming that you are at least going to release new armor for season 5 for the existing Warriors and my thought is maybe released the first set of armor at the start of season 5 and then in the middle of season 5 release an additional set of armor for the existing characters as well if you have any possibilities on character customization expansion

The_B0G_
01-12-2018, 06:45 PM
The dlc characters would have been worked on before the game was released, they can't just whip a couple characters up every couple of months.

There is a massive amount of work that goes into each character.

GeneraISoIo
01-12-2018, 07:17 PM
In honesty, not every hero should get new armor or weapons in season 5, in my opinion. The original characters have too much armor and weapons to pick from, and I find it very difficult to get a single item that I want with them, due to these damn loot boxes. Now, some heroes need more armor and weapons, mainly the season 4 heroes. They are lacking. Everyone else tho, I feel like they are good for a bit. I have been thinking about this issue for a while now, but once they are more stuff, it increases the difficulty of obtaining a specific item. I am already to the point where I am upset at how long it takes to get ONE thing that I want. AND IT IS ALL DUE TO LOOT BOXES!!!!! I hope they make them illegal, that would be great. I see down the road, that For Honor will need to change the progression system, in how you get new items, because we are already to the point where it take a ridiculous amount of time and steel to get the ONE spear head or shield you want. I will probably make a new thread specifically for this subject when they start adding more items to heroes who have too many.

GeneraISoIo
01-12-2018, 07:19 PM
In honesty, not every hero should get new armor or weapons in season 5, in my opinion. The original characters have too much armor and weapons to pick from, and I find it very difficult to get a single item that I want with them, due to these damn loot boxes. Now, some heroes need more armor and weapons, mainly the season 4 heroes. They are lacking. Everyone else tho, I feel like they are good for a bit. I have been thinking about this issue for a while now, but once they are more stuff, it increases the difficulty of obtaining a specific item. I am already to the point where I am upset at how long it takes to get ONE thing that I want. AND IT IS ALL DUE TO LOOT BOXES!!!!! I hope they make them illegal, that would be great. I see down the road, that For Honor will need to change the progression system, in how you get new items, because we are already to the point where it take a ridiculous amount of time and steel to get the ONE spear head or shield you want. I will probably make a new thread specifically for this subject when they start adding more items to heroes who have too many.

And lets not even get started about inventory. They need to make some changes before we talk about more weapons and armor for the original heroes.

Sipius
01-12-2018, 07:34 PM

I am sorry but you are wrong.
http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/#
According to site each hero have about 16 sets each, new or old..

GeneraISoIo
01-12-2018, 07:51 PM
I am sorry but you are wrong.
http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/#
According to site each hero have about 16 sets each, new or old..

If you could be more clear as to how I am wrong, we could discuss. What? Each hero has 16 sets? I doubt that, because I know the Aramusha and Shaman have less than the other heroes. What? Do you think that the original heroes don't have enough armor. I just don't see what you are arguing against.

ChampionRuby50g
01-12-2018, 09:35 PM
If you could be more clear as to how I am wrong, we could discuss. What? Each hero has 16 sets? I doubt that, because I know the Aramusha and Shaman have less than the other heroes. What? Do you think that the original heroes don't have enough armor. I just don't see what you are arguing against.

Itís not that they donít have enough armour, itís that the community doesnít like a lot of the current armour. We are tired of re-skinned and reused armour variations with different size spikes in different places, which is what we have been getting for the last year. We want something new.

GeneraISoIo
01-12-2018, 09:42 PM
It’s not that they don’t have enough armour, it’s that the community doesn’t like a lot of the current armour. We are tired of re-skinned and reused armour variations with different size spikes in different places, which is what we have been getting for the last year. We want something new.

Okay, thanks for a clear statement. I agree that we could use "cooler" armor, but with the inventory being so small and how long it can take to get items, I feel changes need to be made before we get more armor and weapons. I totally agree on new armor that is not just re-skinned, but I need more room in my inventory and the % probability for a single item should go up, like knowing what is already in my inventory so I don't get A BOAT LOAD of duplicates. I totally think they can do better on the armor also.

Illyrian_King
01-12-2018, 09:59 PM
I have one request if we're not getting new Warriors in season 5 can we get maybe double the armor for the existing characters in double weapons

that is assuming that you are at least going to release new armor for season 5 for the existing Warriors and my thought is maybe released the first set of armor at the start of season 5 and then in the middle of season 5 release an additional set of armor for the existing characters as well if you have any possibilities on character customization expansion

I am really curious which new variations of spikes and razor we get this time :rolleyes: :p

CandleInTheDark
01-12-2018, 10:14 PM
People have been saying since before the season 2 releases that the devs needed to not release any more until they have done a balance run, honestly I can remember threads before each of the last three seasons over it and the thing there was always they had sold season passes on the strength of new characters. I think this is the right time to take a break with that and wouldn't mind if they skipped it for two seasons so long as when they do put out more characters every faction will have the same by the end of the year.

As for the inventory, they have told us a few times as recently as, well, yesterday that this is a tech limitation, they are looking into it but they don't know if it is possible.