PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with loot drops?

GunnyRed
01-12-2018, 06:18 PM
have played over 30 matches and opened 2 scavenger crates only to get gear with double 0 or double negatives on secondary stats. what did you all do to the loot tables?! it was hard enough before to get a low rep character ranked now its damn near rage-worthy when every piece gained is only worth salvaging. at higher reps this is fine, but for lower rep players, these piss-poor loot drops have turned gearing for dominion into a headache worth uninstalling over. please look into this. :mad::mad::mad:

GunnyRed
01-20-2018, 06:53 PM
Guessing this hasn't been seen. After the small patch before last, I've noticed dominion gear drops have been absolute trash.Double negatives on primary/secondary or primary/tertiary stats with a higher than average secondary/tertiary as the third stat. These pieces provide no functional enhancement to any loadout and, at best, only serve as salvage trash. For players trying to gear up in dominion, it is beyond discouraging to go through a match to earn something that is anything but a reward. I'm not asking that every loot drop be an improvement, but FFS, when a player is forced to use obsolete, underperforming gear because every higher quality "upgrade" has worthless stats, it gets to the point where you don't even want play anymore. I'm rep4 and still in all blue rarity gear because allthe purples that drop have crap stats, are duplicates, or a combination of both. Don't know what it will take on your end, but this needs a serious revision. :confused::nonchalance:

MassiveD.
01-20-2018, 07:39 PM
Yeah I noticed too that there are some ridiculously bad stated items now mixed into the loot pool, I also noticed that if you open packs you get items in order of 1-2-3 of same stats, and very rarely you will get item of good stats.

This is no doubt another jew trick implemented by Ubisoft to leech as much money as they can from us.

With the recent events in FH , introducing of broken heroes, removal of time snap favoring laggers, lack of servers, turtle meta, etc, and the audacity of this company to keep jewing us out of our money simply knows no bounds.

Best way to describe playing For Honor right now, is that your best friend has been kidnapped by terrorists, and the only way for you see him is through Skype webcam call, and to keep it going you have to pay a dollar every minute.

The connection is terrible, the call constantly breaks, you can barely hear your friends voice, you know they are doing horrible, unspeakable things to him and you have a gnawing feeling at the back of your skull that things will get much, much worse, before they get any better, if at all.

I wish that some major company (like Capcom) would step in and pay the ransom money for For Honor and just buy it out from Ubisoft.

GunnyRed
01-20-2018, 08:19 PM
This is no doubt another jew trick implemented by Ubisoft to leech as much money as they can from us.

With the recent events in FH , introducing of broken heroes, removal of time snap favoring laggers, lack of servers, turtle meta, etc, and the audacity of this company to keep jewing us out of our money simply knows no bounds.

Best way to describe playing For Honor right now, is that your best friend has been kidnapped by terrorists, and the only way for you see him is through Skype webcam call, and to keep it going you have to pay a dollar every minute.

The connection is terrible, the call constantly breaks, you can barely hear your friends voice, you know they are doing horrible, unspeakable things to him and you have a gnawing feeling at the back of your skull that things will get much, much worse, before they get any better, if at all.

I wish that some major company (like Capcom) would step in and pay the ransom money for For Honor and just buy it out from Ubisoft.

Whoa...whoa... A bit mellowdramatic aren't we? Not trying to white-knight, but Ubisoft is trying. This seaon being dedicated to reworks and balances is some proof of that. As far as their monetization model, i never feel pressured to buy anything. Just play... Bottom line, i get the "added trash loot for salvage" thing, but the drop percentages for "useful" gear needs to be tweaked. Let's face it, after teal quality gear starts to drop, "ALL" gear is trash unless you like the look.

As far as the Capcom comment... no... just no... They can keep their no-skill, twitch fighters...

MassiveD.
01-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Whoa...whoa... A bit mellowdramatic aren't we? Not trying to white-knight, but Ubisoft is trying. This seaon being dedicated to reworks and balances is some proof of that. As far as their monetization model, i never feel pressured to buy anything. Just play... Bottom line, i get the "added trash loot for salvage" thing, but the drop percentages for "useful" gear needs to be tweaked. Let's face it, after teal quality gear starts to drop, "ALL" gear is trash unless you like the look.

As far as the Capcom comment... no... just no... They can keep their no-skill, twitch fighters...

Ah yes, CAPCOM, the trash company known for developing no-skill games like Street Fighter.

Hated by every fighting game enthusiast ever really

GunnyRed
01-20-2018, 09:23 PM
Double post

GunnyRed
01-20-2018, 09:25 PM
Ah yes, CAPCOM, the trash company known for developing no skill games like Street Fighter.

Hated by every fighting game enthusiast ever really

What i mean by "no skill" is all fighting games like street fighter wager on who can pull back to block the fasest. There's no technicality to side-sxrolling fighters. Capcom is yet to make a fighter that breaks the mold like For Honor has. I personally don't think they could pull it off. For Honor uses gameplay mechanics no one else is using and every change/nerf/buff starts a snowball effect of constant revsions. There are characters i hate fighting against because of anything from aniation recovery time to nonreactable attacks and switch-ups, but this upcoming season is proof that patience is a virtue with the planned reworks/balances.

EvoX.
01-21-2018, 04:45 AM
Who cares about stats, though? They make a minimal difference, unless we're talking extremes.

bob333e
01-21-2018, 04:50 PM
Are you the same kid who started sooking on Meges video saying you really won when the score was 3-2 his way? Ahaha gotta say that was the funniest video, you coming up with excuses like your feint isn’t working and then losing when all you did was light and Zone spam as a PK.

Yes. Was him in Mege's video, the salty PK who couldn't win against a Warden who didn't use SB at all. He called Mege a turtle, told him he got schooled, then said SB is useless. Ahahahha

bob333e
01-21-2018, 04:53 PM
have played over 30 matches and opened 2 scavenger crates only to get gear with double 0 or double negatives on secondary stats. what did you all do to the loot tables?! it was hard enough before to get a low rep character ranked now its damn near rage-worthy when every piece gained is only worth salvaging. at higher reps this is fine, but for lower rep players, these piss-poor loot drops have turned gearing for dominion into a headache worth uninstalling over. please look into this. :mad::mad::mad:

I relate. Even though I'm 180 on my main currently, I still get crap-tier loot (mind you, they're "Legendary") with double negative stats on almost every item. For someone who already has his desired gear and doesn't need to change gear, it's fine when I salvage it all, but for someone like you still working his way up to Legendary tier, I know this pain. I went through it.

Warp_11
01-23-2018, 05:32 AM
I don't care about best stats but I hoped to get some good looking items for my gladiator only to find out that there is like 1 new helm on rep 1

Armosias
01-23-2018, 12:13 PM
Double negatives are meant to pack a much stronger positive counterpart, but they don't.