PDA

View Full Version : Hey UBI I love your game BUT...

Skarin279
01-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Hi Ubi and everyone,

This is my first post ever in any kind of forum. So i hope IŽll do correct..

I really love this game but there is some stuff that really grinds my gear.
And it is the abuse of spamming unblockable and light attacks!!!! This has nothing to do with honor. This makes the game complete unbalanced and not fair.
Why is it like this?? I thought this game is about blocking and counter attacking etc. More like a tactical game! But now it is just a mess of attacks and nothing more.

Will the warlord also get a rework? Could you answer this question?
Compare to the other heroes the warlord is nearly useless if the game is now based on attacks and fast charakters. Yes he is my main charakter but it is so hard to fight when you only have two combos or a 2 attack chain, which is easy to parry or block. HE IS KNOWN AS COUNTER ATTCKER BUT WHERE IS IT ???? I know his ability to drop of people with his shield charge is very good but this makes the warlord also not honorable and is very annoying and frustrating for the enemy. I would rather have a good fight then just dropping them off. But a good honorable fight is rare in these days.
Give him a better combo or a side step light hit or something like this. Take his defensive out and make him more AGILE. Or if you want to keep him as a defensive player he needs a shield like the conqueror so the enemy is not able to start a chain. Even the valk has better shield counter stuff than the WL.

Also an Idea for dominion: Last person alive, when the team is breaking, should get a 1v1 aginst every enemy in the middle of the map where the NPC a forming a circle pit (dont know the exact definition). Because normally you running around and 4 players are hunting you.... sometimes your team isnŽt the best and there is nothing you can do about it. so this will give the last survining charakter the last chance to turn the game. This is just an idea!

English is my second language so i hope you unserstand me.

Thanks

Charmzzz
01-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Hi Ubi and everyone, snip

Hey Skarin,

Warlord was, for ages, the best Character overall. He still has the best push distance after a guard break, Hyperarmor on Heavy Attacks to trade (e.g. with someone using a Light), he gets a side Heavy Attack after guard break, he has full-block-stance with counter-attacks and he has a fast unblockable (Headbutt is a 500ms move which is 2. fastest in the game) for guaranteed Damage. He is, probably, one of the last Characters who get a rework because he is, compared to alot of others, in a pretty good spot.

PDXGorechild
01-12-2018, 02:33 PM
I thought this game is about blocking and counter attacking etc. More like a tactical game! But now it is just a mess of attacks and nothing more.

I've seen quite a few people make posts with this opinion, but the statement contradicts itself - you can't counter an attack unless one is coming at you.

The game should be about both varied attack mix-up's, blocking attacks AND counter attacking. What you do most should depend on your class, your enemies class, your play style and individual capabilities.

Charmzzz
01-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Also an Idea for dominion: Last person alive, when the team is breaking, should get a 1v1 aginst every enemy in the middle of the map where the NPC a forming a circle pit (dont know the exact definition). Because normally you running around and 4 players are hunting you.... sometimes your team isnŽt the best and there is nothing you can do about it. so this will give the last survining charakter the last chance to turn the game. This is just an idea!

Horrible idea, sorry Bro. Dominion is a teambased Siege Mode. If you dont like it but dont want to Duel: try Tribute or Elimination / Skirmish. Ganks are less common there.

Card1acArrest
01-12-2018, 07:07 PM
As warlord or raider, probably 25% of your kills should be enviroment kills/ledging in a tight 4v4 environment :)

the warlord is supposed to be a big ugly solid mean piece of warrior, and i think they captured his spirit pretty nicely?

Try play valkyrie if you feel weak ;)

FredEx919
01-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the forums Skarin279! I think Warlord still has a good chance out there in battle, but he has undergone quite the transformation since launch via balance changes. It's always nice to have a solid mix of offense and defense. I don't have a full list of the upcoming reworks or characters that will receive reworks, but we will be working on many of the original cast members.

SammyCannon
01-13-2018, 02:01 AM
Light spam?
Wait for servers and hope.
Meanwhile; Lag - insta quit.