PDA

View Full Version : Noob here - gear stats change?

Too_Beaucoup
01-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Hi Warriors,

Just got into the game. Bought it on sale and it was a good choice as the game is loads of fun. I prefer duels but i know the 4x4 is where i need to be to rank my first char the fastest. With that being said, im only at rep 2 with one toon.

A buddy told me that in the past, players were abusing the stat stacking and what not (ie one hit kills etc) so stats were revamped and basically meaningless now despite what it says...why even have them then? Fir example, i have stamina recovery at 50% ish. Said just to collect gear that looks cool etc. If this is true, why bother with them, if it truly is negligible. Ive tried searching google but found nothing dated recently to confirm.

Can someone explain stats as it relates to the game in its current version? I do understand that in duels they are off but are they gimped in dominion? So say i have 50% stamina reduction, am i really getting 50?

And yes for those that look me up, my game stats probably suck...and thats okay. Lol

Thanks for your time!

Alustar.
01-11-2018, 10:27 PM
I was never sure if the negative value actually debuffed the respective stat or not, however the stat weights are not Manning's by any means. While you can't manipulate them the way you could, that's not to say you still can't find a decent lay out that works for you. Imo they could still use with tweaking of the attack values. You can push out enough attack damage bonus that it makes it borderline unfair when you factor in high defense penetration.

JadeBosson.
01-11-2018, 10:45 PM
I suggest you go with all stats not being to high or low you will definitely notice a difference between no gear and gear with positive stats tho https://imgur.com/a/qsdGA

David_gorda
01-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Prio attack, 2nd defence penetration, total armor value should be about +-0. Execution regen should be
Lowest, revive speed 2nd attack first. Try balance most other stats.