PDA

View Full Version : Are the new champions available to everyone or are they included in paid DLC?

gedar1
01-11-2018, 07:15 PM
I have played the For Honor open beta and recently I saw extra content the developers included and I thought I should buy it but whether I buy it or not depends on the availability of the new heroes so I'm really curios how it works. Thanks in advance.

David_gorda
01-11-2018, 07:18 PM
They new heroes are available for everyone but they cost 15k steel to unlock. I think if you have season pass you dont have to use steel to play them.

gedar1
01-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Is 15k steel an insane amount? how long does it take to farm that??

David_gorda
01-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Is 15k steel an insane amount? how long does it take to farm that?? its 10 or 15 k dont remember, maybe 10 days if you do all orders not that bad IMO.

CandleInTheDark
01-11-2018, 09:44 PM
It's 15k for certain. I wouldn't say it is a huge amount but it depends on how often you play and if you do the orders. I would say ten days or so is around right if you put some time into it but bear in mind if you want all of them that is 90,000.

If you're not borderline ocd (I am properly ocd so lucky I have the season pass) and don't need to unlock them just to have them unlocked, you can test them out in custom matches and in the how to play tab before you decide whether or not to buy them.

David_gorda
01-11-2018, 09:57 PM
I have played the For Honor open beta and recently I saw extra content the developers included and I thought I should buy it but whether I buy it or not depends on the availability of the new heroes so I'm really curios how it works. Thanks in advance.
Dont buy the Game, they make all the new classes op so People use real money to buy steel. Both aramusha shaman centurion shinobi and gladiator is proof Of that. Dont buy another Game from ubisoft ever by the way, they are moneygrabing *****es. They charge full price for the Game and still havent even fixed the ****ing disconnects....

CandleInTheDark
01-11-2018, 10:10 PM
:rolleyes: First of all you don't need to spend money to buy steel. I haven't bought it and I very rarely have less than a five figure steel account.

In terms of heroes, yes there have been balance issues, by the by this is why they are not releasing new characters next season now that the season pass obligations are fulfilled, a lot of next season is going to revolve around reworks for the old guard.

As for connection, yes they have been on P2P the last year and that has gotten better over time, some time next season, meaning between February and May, they will be dropping dedicated servers which we have already had an open beta on.

A lot of the complaints that people who hang around the forums and reddit to tell people not to buy the game are getting dated.

Alustar.
01-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Yeah, just to echo some things, no you don't need to pay for dlc to get the heroes, but if you want them faster it is an option.
Imbalance issues are always a thing in fighting games, this game probably has is one of the more forgiving in regards to balance since the core mechanics of the game revolve around skill and reflex. For honor is probably the single best PvP game I've been involved with in some time.