PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered Coming March 20 to PS4 and Xbox One

Ubi-QuB3
01-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Assassin's Creed Rogue, Shay Patrick Cormac's Assassin-hunting odyssey through pre-Revolution America and the North Atlantic, is making a gloriously remastered return on PS4 and Xbox One on March 20, complete with 4K support for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syyZNIlWL0A

You'll find more information on our official website (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-317119-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32).

ModernWaffle
01-11-2018, 06:08 PM
'Also includes a new bonus: Bayek's legacy outfit from Assassin's Creed Origins'... I must say I'm intrigued by this...

MrMartay82
01-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Excellent. Can't wait!

Do you guys know how much it'll be on the Xbox One?

SG RiverDan
01-11-2018, 08:56 PM
I like to think I am an Assassins Creed fan. Thought I played most of the games. How is it I never heard of this game before?
Either way. Can't wait to play it.

Edit: I just did some reading. Looks like this game launched on the 360 after I had already jumped to the Xbox One. Kind of cool. It will be completely new to me. Nice!

BobNewton2
01-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Great, how about the PC version. Enjoyed game when it came out and would like to see more content.

SofaJockey
01-11-2018, 10:36 PM
I wish I could like this game (because it is a technically well-made game).

I really struggled with the plotline involving Adéwalé the first time, I think a second playthrough would be one too many.
(similarly, I hated playing as Jack the Ripper in ACS, maybe it's down to how deeply I identify with the characters when playing).

SHADOWGARVIN
01-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Is there also going to be a special edition, or just a standard edition?

RedSpider
01-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Can't wait for this! It's released only a couple of weeks before my birthday and Rogue is my favourite.

bestwrest4
01-12-2018, 02:10 PM
That's very good news.I'll buy it but i'm still waiting to Assassin's Creed 1 and Assassin's Creed 3.I really want to play all AC games in PS4.I hope they will come to.

bitebug2003
01-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Nice :)

Kinda figured it would arrive on next gen

Thanks

Wollyd1878
01-13-2018, 06:24 PM
Nice one! Now hope for AC1 + Bloodlines

sidgirl
01-14-2018, 04:04 AM
SO excited, I loved Rogue! I've been itching to lay it again, so this is going to be a difficult wait but well worth it, I imagine. A very underrated game, and tons of fun.

Any info on when this will be available for pre-order, though? I went to my local GameStop last night and they didn't have it in their system.

(Now just give me Far Cry 3 for my PS4 Pro, Ubi, and you can have ALL MY MONEY.)

bitebug2003
01-14-2018, 04:16 PM
I have one request from those who already played the last gen version - Can we have a non-shared Achievement/Trophy list please?

Thanks

douberman
01-14-2018, 05:18 PM
Still waiting AC1 and AC3 remastered, to play all of them in order...

VasilyZaitsev42
01-15-2018, 02:47 AM
Still want to know which will be more visually appealing, pc version or remastered version or if remastered will eventually come to pc

Kainheartless
01-28-2018, 02:10 PM
There will be a collector edition of this remastered version?

B1gFr0zt_Gam1ng
02-14-2018, 04:18 AM
Yeah where is the preorder at? I'm asking because gamestop, the psn store, and the ubi store have 0 results for rogue remastered. I've asked this on Twitter as well but Ubisoftsupport aka the greatest support team on the planet couldn't answer that question, and the assassin's creed page couldn't be bothered to respond I guess. So if anyone knows when preorders will be available let me know . T.I.A.

B1gFr0zt_Gam1ng
02-14-2018, 04:22 AM
Thats what I was saying but from what i was told is AC1 will never make an appearance on current gen consoles. I was not given a reason why. But I will say I am beyond disappointed, do you have the chronological order? If not I have the in time order list ubisupport gave me i can post it to you

Voltyboy
02-15-2018, 04:18 AM
I just want shay to have an alternate outfit that actually has the hood like he does on all the art

Vand3rz
02-16-2018, 04:19 AM
Does anyone think they'll release this on PC later like they did with the original release? I'l still buy it on Xbone if not, but not everyone who games on PC also has a console. Do they not want easy extra money?

NetWalkerBR
02-19-2018, 08:57 PM
I don't see a reason to re-release the PC version, since it already can be played in 4K/60FPS with everything maxed out even on a GTX 1060 6GB (yes, I tested it).

HAMILTONHOWES1
02-25-2018, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=Ubi-QuB3;13254937]Assassin's Creed Rogue, Shay Patrick Cormac's Assassin-hunting odyssey through pre-Revolution America and the North Atlantic, is making a gloriously remastered return on PS4 and Xbox One on March 20, complete with 4K support for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

Is there any chance we will see any AC games on the Nintendo Switch? I was really hoping for the Ezio collection. I loved AC Rogue (own it for ps3) this would be perfect for NS.

Pr0metheus 1962
03-01-2018, 03:17 PM
It seems weird that they would remaster Rogue. I guess maybe it was easier to remaster this than doing a proper remaster of the uber-classic AC2. Personally, I never got into Rogue: the North Atlantic setting seemed kinda boring and cold to me, and Shay was nowhere near as charismatic as Haytham Kenway. Still, I might be tempted to give it another try.

Personally, I'd like to see them remaster AC1. I miss the humor of the NPC conversations. Somehow that got dropped in all the other AC games. And these days, we don't even seem to get much in the way of comic relief characters. Where's Origin's version of Brotherhood's Bartolomeo d'Alviano? The humor seems all bled out of today's AC.

Gamerboy_2594
03-02-2018, 11:41 PM
Anyone have any problems trying to find out how to pre-order this Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered? The Ubisoft support team is completely clueless about it not being available at the US store and all the major retailers. I search Walmart, Bestbuy, Amazon, Gamestop, and even PlayStation Store has zero results

StellarVisions
03-03-2018, 02:20 AM
I've done some searching, and even contacted Ubisoft support, and have come up with nothing so far. You'd think they wanted this Remaster to fail, with the minimal amount of advertising they've done, completely denying U.S. customers the ability to pre-order, and from what I've heard, denied us a physical release here as well. I'm upset.

kaleb199
03-10-2018, 04:15 PM
The only reason I got into Rogue was the fact that you got to play as an Assassin-turned-Templar and it filled some plot holes for the other games. But again, despite how many people complained about it when it FIRST came out, they still decided not to put a hood on Shay’s Templar outfit. I mean I get it, he’s a Templar now, but still it’s on the cover of the freaking game and that’s what was advertised to us, not this crap with flipping up your collar when you enter a restricted area. Personally that’s one of the reasons I think Rogue bombed with the fan base.

Pr0metheus 1962
03-10-2018, 04:41 PM
I think Rogue's problems had much more to do with two things:

1. When it came out, the consoles it was designed for were already obsolete. When I bought it, I had already played a number of games on the PS4, so Rogue was disappointing visually.

2. It came out on the exact same day as AC: Unity. If they had even managed to release it a couple of weeks before Unity, I think the game would have done a lot better. As a result, I suspect most players bought and played Unity first, and we all know how poorly that game was received. So I think that made players sour on Ubisoft. When I bought Rogue, I was so annoyed at Ubisoft over Unity that I couldn't really give Rogue the chance it perhaps deserved.

Also, I found the gameplay and characters in the first few missions lacking in excitement. Shay seemed too much like Connor - too dour and humorless (especially after the fun character of Edward Kenway in Black Flag). Also, his voice actor couldn't do a very convincing Irish accent, and the missions Shay was tasked with were just not that much fun. Maybe it got better later - I don't know, as I got bored and quit quite early in the game.

reyrod01
03-10-2018, 05:14 PM
I think Rogue's problems had much more to do with two things:

1. When it came out, the consoles it was designed for were already obsolete. When I bought it, I had already played a number of games on the PS4, so Rogue was disappointing visually.

2. It came out on the exact same day as AC: Unity. If they had even managed to release it a couple of weeks before Unity, I think the game would have done a lot better. As a result, I suspect most players bought and played Unity first, and we all know how poorly that game was received. So I think that made players sour on Ubisoft. When I bought Rogue, I was so annoyed at Ubisoft over Unity that I couldn't really give Rogue the chance it perhaps deserved.

Also, I found the gameplay and characters in the first few missions lacking in excitement. Shay seemed too much like Connor - too dour and humorless (especially after the fun character of Edward Kenway in Black Flag). Also, his voice actor couldn't do a very convincing Irish accent, and the missions Shay was tasked with were just not that much fun. Maybe it got better later - I don't know, as I got bored and quit quite early in the game.

Actually, I played Rogue first because I didn't have a PS4 at the time. Also, not sure if you're aware of this, but Rogue is only HALF the length of Black Flag and Unity (BF had 12 memory sequences, & Unity had 13). The length of the game was the biggest disappoint for me. I paid FULL price for a brand new PS3 game, but only got half of what its predecessor has. They almost made up for it with their ending. Sorry for being a spoiler, but the end of Rogue leads into the beginning of Unity.

reyrod01
03-11-2018, 09:06 AM
I just want shay to have an alternate outfit that actually has the hood like he does on all the art

There is an outfit Shay can wear in the game that has a hood. It's called the DARK ASSASSIN outfit, and it can be purchased in one of the shops throughout the game. It's similar in design to the one seen on the cover, but it doesn't have the red color.

OwnedByOmar
03-19-2018, 01:37 AM
Game comes out in 1-2 days. Any word on a physical copy for Xbox one or PS4? I’m dying to pre-order the game. I don’t like digital games

Vand3rz
03-19-2018, 07:36 AM
Would be nice if the PC version got some of these graphical improvements too. It already looks good on PC of course, but it could look better. I wonder if they'll at least release Bayak's Legacy Outfit? Probably not.

JDS2814
03-25-2018, 01:58 PM
I've been searching to find out if the remaster will have a toggle for the hood. Is there anyway you can help me with this?

Luvbeers7
03-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Ship mechanics where much better in rogue than black flag.

Dageto_Kraft
03-29-2018, 05:48 AM
alguien pudo sacar al jinete sin cabeza en el rogue remasterizado???? no me sale, o no lo pusieron o hay una forma de activarlo ya que en el 360 salia de inmediato

jonathanbartles
04-02-2018, 06:53 AM
If I bought the EU version of this game (physical) to play in the US, would I be able to get the club points and use them for in game rewards? I sent a ticket to ubisoft CS a week ago but haven't received any response.

SrivathsavaP
05-18-2018, 05:47 PM
assassin creed 1 remastered ps4 please i want that very much as every one

Zees2018
06-14-2018, 10:06 AM
Can it be possible to launch ac1,3,liberation on ps4 like that of ezio collection??

DC_ASCII_9900
06-27-2018, 12:18 PM
Would be nice if the PC version got some of these graphical improvements too. It already looks good on PC of course, but it could look better. I wonder if they'll at least release Bayak's Legacy Outfit? Probably not.

There won't be any Remastered Version or Graphics Update for the PC version of the game as it is at it's maximum. But maybe you can hope for a legacy outfit

DC_ASCII_9900
06-27-2018, 12:20 PM
assassin creed 1 remastered ps4 please i want that very much as every one

The whole Assassin's Creed Community is rooting for an Assassin's Creed remaster. Lets see

DC_ASCII_9900
06-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Can it be possible to launch ac1,3,liberation on ps4 like that of ezio collection??

Maybe they will do Assassin's Creed 1 but won't be working on Assassin's Creed 3 or even the Assassin's Creed Liberation.

And the other thing is that there is already Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Which is an Original game for PS Vita

sethmod234
04-13-2019, 12:11 AM
La verdad me gustaria que crearán un nuevo assasincreed pero con la opción de escoger si quieres continuar la historia con connor y saber que fue de el y si fue a dar caza a shay o ser templario y saber que fue de la orden si volverá a resurgir o si dará caza a connor por matar a maestro kenway

GameGuru2018
04-25-2019, 05:13 AM
I don't like this remastered-mania! Original games always better. I think, for developers would be right to concentrate on the main game! (Rome or Vikings, don't know what is developing there)

lemon3196
06-25-2019, 04:57 AM
Ship mechanics where much better in rogue than black flag